Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,551  
Day-um...just came in from cutting down my southside yard it's 42 degrees and windy and my hands are almost numb the frickin' grass has grew over 8 inches in only 9 days....

/ Good morning!!!! #10,552  
2013-05-12, 0545

50 now and some fog. The high will only be 63...considerably cooler then the last few days. As I wrote last night...good rain yesterday and the grass is a'growing!! Trees are getting really green.
We move the tractor, RFM, ballast box and chipper in a couple of hours. A guy from work is bring his equipment trailer over to load everything.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,553  
Got the coffee brewing. 34° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 46° with and passing showers in afternoon. Son and grand kids have invited my wife and mother over for breakfast this morning. Guess I am going with them. Happy Mothers day to all the ladies.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,554  
It is in the 50’s this morning and not too sure what to expect today. Nothing planned, but watch the grass grow!
All of the kids will be here for Mother’s day so that will be fun.
Roy let the games begin with the tractor. I am sure it is a good feeling to get moved and secured.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,555  
56 degrees going up to 70, rain has stopped overnight, we must have gotten several inches because everything is really mushy.
But wet or not, we are planting today. Should be easy, push your finger in the dirt/mud and drop in a seed.
Tomatoes, peppers, melons and squash go in today. Then corn, and I'm about done.

and.... thanks Mom, RIP, but thanks again and forever

/ Good morning!!!! #10,556  
53 degrees and cloudy this morning going up to the upper 60s today. Some big t- storms yesterday with hail and heavy rain. Mother has been gone eight years sure do miss her always there for me no matter what. Son is out for summer from law school will do something special for wife today. Happy Mother's Day to all those special ladies today. Good day to all

/ Good morning!!!! #10,557  
good morning and happy mothers day to all the mom's out there. 48 degrees and rain the wind is blowing hard. the wife and i going to daughter's today for mother day lunch. then the daughter is taking us out to eat. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,558  
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! My mom is 90, works 5 days a week in our upholstery shop and gets mad if she's not busy. When God calls her home he'd better be ready to go to work! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,559  
The furnace is running on May 12th here in east central IL and the thermometer reads 37F. This should be a record low for this day in our area. It will cost us a little extra propane this year I'd say.

This is my wife's second Mother's Day as a mother. Our son is 13 months old now so I think it feels more real for her this year. She's doing an awesome job raising our son as a stay at home mom.

Kevin

/ Good morning!!!! #10,560  
38 here and sunny, supposed to rain.