Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,561  
61 and sunny. Should hit the mid 80s today. Should be able to finish the fence around the new landscaped bed today, and knock out a few more small projects.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,562  
A cool 46 f here this morning. It's clear and a beautiful morning, very still. I'm going to visit Mom later today and take some flowers to her grave as I do every year. Those of you with moms still alive, be sure and tell them you love them and appreciate them; then give them a big hug.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #10,563  
Just a little distance makes a big difference! We have a cool breeze here (5-10mph), with temps in the 50s this morning. It felt good, tending to livestock, because it wasn't cold, but was pleasant and cool. Heading for 77 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,564  
its another cool morning 33 degrees partly cloudy.we had some bands come through yesterday with periods of flurries.we are suppose to get to a high of 53 today.the weather forecast is calling for a warm up later in the week.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,566  
Good morning all. 42F and sunny going to 61F and not as windy as yesterday :) . Going to Mon's today no riding time today, passed 1,000 miles yesterday in a 20 mph headwind :( .

/ Good morning!!!! #10,567  
Roy congrats on the new house, used the back porch yet?

Bill yes everything flows down hill and the guy is always wrong.; I thought you would have learned this by now!

David (moss) hang in there God is working.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,568  
42 degrees here, heading to Menards and then serving a deluxe lunch to my step mom later. Take the time to appreciate and respect your mothers today, all of you guys. Whether she is your birth mom, step mom, the mom who adopted you, or just a woman you term "Mom" let her know she is appreciated !!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,569  
Mossflower; You can't reason with a woman that is angry. Of course, isn't much reasoning with a man that is angry. Do little nice things for her, when you can, and hopefully someone will find out what she is angry about and help her, and therefore both of you, work through it.

Hang in there!