Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,701  
Cloudy with showers or rain, high of 16C/61F.
So the wife decided to give up one of her milking goats.
A lady in her goat club lost 5 goats to a dog attack earlier this week.
3 were killed by the dogs and 2 had to be put down because they were too far gone to save.
Two of the goats were pregnant and she use goats milk for her family and to make cheese.
We will give her the goat later this month as we are weaning the 2 babies off her.

that was really nice of you. Things like that get paid forward.
reminds me of the movie Babe. The talking farm animals?
Well the local sheep hated the farm dog, calling him a "wolf".
Because packs of dogs would come in and kill the sheep, making
them truly wolves in a sense.

If your friend's goats could talk, they'd tell you about the wolves too.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,702  
66F, rained all night, think I see the sun peeking - fingers crossed

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,703  
90* and I think the humidity is about the same! Been a very hot and sultry day today. I think summer has arrived!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,704  
I forgot to post this morning.

Slept in until 6am!!!

Hot and Sunny.

That is all I've got now...
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,705  
Good Morning! 74˚ reaching 91˚ this afternoon, cloudy skies. I bought a 8" BH bucket to dig out mesquite and I get to try it out for the first time today, yea!

I will see if half the bucket size will give me twice the digging power or if I should have gone to engineering school.

I ordered the BH bucket off my wife's iPhone when I was holding her purse when she was being sewed up in the ER. That doesn't make me a bad person, does it?

I think that depends her fully recovering from the ER visit.
Does this mean you will be getting a iPhone in the near future?

/ Good morning!!!! #10,706  
I think that depends her fully recovering from the ER visit.
Does this mean you will be getting a iPhone in the near future?

Oh, she's Ok just a few stitches - too close to sharp object.
Iphone - Not the very near future but some day.
The smaller 8" BH bucket works great on mesquite and for fun I also dug out two large post oak stumps.
I also put the ratchet rake through a tough workout on cedar, youpon, and some hidden stumps- breaking one cable and bending the handle on a tie down strap. I also think I may have cracked it - but it works good so I'll repair it. I'll see if I can make it bolt-on by adding a piece of metal to bolt to the inside of the bucket.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,707  
41 degrees this morning and heading up into the 70’s today.
Another day of outside work / play.
Heading to camp on Monday for the week so need to get things done around here this weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,708  
2013-05-18, 0645

36 right now (feels warmer) and a high of 68 predicted...some clouds, but no rain in the prediction.

Finished mowing yesterday...boy, that's a lot of mowing!!
I did get down to the field below the house. Reckon I'm going to have to get a used rotary cutter. Too rough for a finishing mower. My neighbor has some property down there too and he uses a Deere ZTR...kind of surprised that works, but maybe he had his field worked before he started mowing.
I'll have to trim some low hanging branches before or during the next mowing. I had to give wide berth for the ROPS.
As far as unpacking...wifey is a bit under the weather, so that's going pretty slow. Well, we do have time and we're in no big rush.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,709  
Drank whole pot of coffee already. 51° with clouds this morning. Heading to 72° degrees with a couple of showers this morning. Going to do some shopping today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,710  
Hi guys...had an entire slew of posts removed yesterday for no apparent reason...which is happening more frequently there days...bye, guys.