Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,731  
MossflowerWoods with your knowledge of Harley's is a 1200C a good bike or is it to small? Just wondering. The one I looked at is a 2012 with 5581 miles

/ Good morning!!!! #10,732  
82 degrees puffy clouds and 15 mph se wind could not ask for a better afternoon after three and one half meeting. May go for a walk to loosen up the stiff joints from sitting so long

/ Good morning!!!! #10,733  
Oops! I spoke too quickly. The geese came back to the feeder this morning. They aren't ready to leave the easy source of grass, corn, and my ponds behind quite yet.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,734  
MossflowerWoods with your knowledge of Harley's is a 1200C a good bike or is it to small? Just wondering. The one I looked at is a 2012 with 5581 miles

Cannot speak for Harleys but the biggest street bike I ever had was a Honda 450 twin, and I recall drag racing a 280Z one night and hitting 95 mph....so by my experience, a 1200cc isn't "small" and the morning after the drag I decided to sell the bike before I ended up in the ER, or dead.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,735  

Buppies,

My wife's ride is a 2004 1200c, and it is a wonderful bike. I like it very much.

Are you an experienced rider, or is this your first bike?

It is not as good for really long distance rides as something like my touring bike (that is what it was made for though).

Most likely you will be thrilled with it.

My wife's is technically forsale and has even lower mileage... sad, sad, sad this makes me as she insists she has no interest in riding anymore...

Feel free to PM me and I am happy to help you with this decision. I do know quite a bit about motorcycles, riding (I was an instructor for 8 years), and related topics.

Be well, ride safe,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,736  
David rode thirty six years ago still have permit to ride just haven't. Will pm you tomorrow when I get back in town

/ Good morning!!!! #10,737  
Good evening! Missed this morning because of a 5k run, came in second in my age group, but the real prize was a $50 gift card I won in a drawing.

Question, I'm taking a poll, is this a weld crack or a paint crack?

Attachments

• stress.jpg
    stress.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 142
   / Good morning!!!! #10,738  
Good evening all. ICT weather high of 89F cloudy in morning, clear this afternoon. chores and riding 44 miles today. Return home tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,739  
Good evening! Missed this morning because of a 5k run, came in second in my age group, but the real prize was a $50 gift card I won in a drawing.

My vote is weld crack :(

/ Good morning!!!! #10,740  

Looks to me like paint crack but hard to say for sure....