Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,741  
Good evening! Missed this morning because of a 5k run, came in second in my age group, but the real prize was a $50 gift card I won in a drawing.

Question, I'm taking a poll, is this a weld crack or a paint crack?

I would try to flake some of the paint off and make sure. I'm afraid it looks like a weld crack personally...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,742  
Good evening! Missed this morning because of a 5k run, came in second in my age group, but the real prize was a $50 gift card I won in a drawing.

Congrats on your run and 2nd place, and the gift card!

Looks like a weld crack to me.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,743  
Looks to me like paint crack but hard to say for sure....

very hard to tell, but I'm guessing paint too. Heavy paint job, look over to the left for what looks like more paint cracking.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,744  
Will have to grind off paint to know for sure. If it is a crack goes from weld into nonwelded steel which would be somewhat unusual. If it is a crack v- notch crack then weld back using several passes of weld grinding flush then painting after finishing

/ Good morning!!!! #10,745  

It's a tough one but maybe paint crack. Scrape some paint off.

Simply amazing that you placed where you did in the race. If it was graded on a curve you would have come in first by about ten minutes. I sure hope you were wearing your TBN ribbon.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,746  

I'll guess it's a paint crack. There are some other lines to the left that look like paint "stretch marks".

/ Good morning!!!! #10,747  

YES!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,748  

To me, it looks like a paint crack...but you won't know unless you either strip the paint or have the area checked by magnetic particle inspection (more commonly call "Magnaflux").

/ Good morning!!!! #10,749  
Congrats on race Don.

My vote is paint, but a flick of a knife point could tell for sure., either way, I'm sure you want to repaint.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,750  
50 degrees this morning and heading to the high 60’s today. Clouds in the morning and sun breaking through in the afternoon
Heading north tomorrow for the following week.