Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,751  
a quiet and peaceful Sunday morning to all.
55 going to 72, looks like showers today and for a few days.
good thing friends came over and helped with the garden planting yesterday,
lots of seeds in the ground to enjoy the rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,752  
2013-05-19, 0605

39 right now and a high of 63 predicted...bit overcast but no rain predicted today.
Wifey and I (if she feels better) are going to our rental house and finish the clean up....

/ Good morning!!!! #10,753  
43*F and fog, mostly cloudy today with a chance of afternoon sunshine and evening rain. Hi 63*F.

Probably a good day to put the screens in the windows. There are only four screens but I need to clean around the seals and cranks (casement windows).

/ Good morning!!!! #10,754  
Drinking fresh brewed coffee. 55ー with clear skies this morning. Heading to 81ー with with a mix of sun clouds all day. Driving back home from west side of MI.
Don, I would say it's weld. See same cracks on other side of tooth. But to tell you will have to remove some paint.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,755  
I'm up. Been up since 0530. I helped get my hosts off to run in the 1/2 marathon and I'm getting ready for Church.

It rained all morning yesterday, and drizzled in the evening and over night. Supposed to rain a bit this morning also.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,757  
it is a bit foggy and 57 this morning,it is also humid which will make some thunderstorms pop this afternoon.it is suppose to get up to 82 with rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,758  
Good Morning! 73˚ and cloudy. I'll see if I can get some of the powder coating off to make a definite determination. Thanks for all the quick responses they are exactly what I was thinking. (yes, no, yes, no.....)

/ Good morning!!!! #10,759  
good morning it's raining and 60 degree's suppose to rain all day. everyone have a great Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,760  
Good Morning! 73˚ and cloudy. I'll see if I can get some of the powder coating off to make a definite determination. Thanks for all the quick responses they are exactly what I was thinking. (yes, no, yes, no.....)

Is there a prize if we got the right answer? :D