Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,761  
Mostly cloudy here t- storms in local forecast high in 80s. Will leave for home this afternoon and it looks like rain most of the way. Good day to all

/ Good morning!!!! #10,762  
Good Monring, y'all. 75 degrees here at 7:00 a.m. Going up to mid 90s again, with bright sunshine. Hopefully the breeze will kick up.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,764  
Good morning all. ICT weather 65F sunny, rain has left area. Thunderstorms forecast en-route.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,765  
69 now, supposed to be 80 later but these clouds are gonna have to leave first. Got way more rain than called for yesterday. Getting ready to pick up the lumber I bought yesterday and start my deck.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,767  
Is there a prize if we got the right answer? :D

Yes, next year's subscription to TBN is half-price.:D (See, there's at least TWO in every crowd. :laughing:)

Don, that crack looks like it extends much further than the weld. It goes all the way to the "V" and makes me think it is a metal crack of the base metal that extends into the weld. Considering where the stress is on a bar like that and where the weakest point may be due to less than perfect welding techniques, it could easily be a break in the base metal. I guess that makes a 3rd option doesn't it?

75 F here with a blustery wind. It's the kind of day that the yard sprinklers turn into misters with your water going everywhere except to the lawn. There's a slight chance of thunderstorms later this afternoon and evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,768  
We woke at 0500 to our weather radio announcing a severe thunderstorm warning and our Brittany...jumped up on the bed with us as the lightening and thunder hit...we only got 1/4 inch but a light and sound show...the rain went North of us and they got my ....:rolleyes: 4" of rain !

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #10,769  
71F, start of a pretty day

Off to breakfast with wife
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,770  
Went to church this am, then home to have lunch, then strawberries!! yum. Going to do some workoutside today. Maybe....