Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,801  
Mix of sun and cloud today with a chance of showers, high of 19C/66F.
Will split and stack some more firewood this morning, deliver some eggs and then get out the gas weed eater and give it a work out.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,803  
70F, off to a sunny start

Back to working in the dirt, finishing my pier holes today
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,804  
Going to 89 here today so figured I'll spend the hot hours inside or in the barn and go back outside at 5 PM. Feels like Texas here.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,805  
Good afternoon, taking a break, 90˚. Sunny and smokey. The smoke from Mexico is blowing across Texas.

When I backed the tractor out this morning the hour meter read: 777.7 HR! I figured, hey, that's a sign.

I scraped away the paint on the ratchet rake and just the paint was cracked, YEA!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,807  
Yep, it was where the paint was the thickest - right at the point where the raised melted weld touched the flat metal.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,808  
   / Good morning!!!! #10,809  
Good afternoon, taking a break, 90˚. Sunny and smokey. The smoke from Mexico is blowing across Texas.

When I backed the tractor out this morning the hour meter read: 777.7 HR! I figured, hey, that's a sign.

I scraped away the paint on the ratchet rake and just the paint was cracked, YEA!
ok now what do we win i think thats what everyone said.material item's please no gift cards or free subscription's

/ Good morning!!!! #10,810  
Sam; You don't win anything. If *I* was right, THEN there would be a prize! :laughing: