Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,881  
Another warm humid day, but I like those myself, being an old northeastern NC boy it seems normal.

Yes, hot and steamy beats cold and miserable, every time!

I'm so glad winter has finally left for the year!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,882  
David,
you're very kind, thank you.
Life has some crazy speed bumps and some sure shake you up.
Despite my verbosity on this forum, I'm a quiet guy.
Did not intend to suggest to anyone to do anything other than what feels right for them. Really.
Drew

TxDon, you are having waaaaay too much fun. Sounds wonderful.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,883  
Yes, hot and steamy beats cold and miserable, every time!

I'm so glad winter has finally left for the year!

c'mon, we want an occasional "hot and sultry". We need our fix....:D ahem.

yes to summer and all good things growing :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,884  
c'mon, we want an occasional "hot and sultry". We need our fix....:D ahem.

yes to summer and all good things growing :thumbsup:

I'm sure we'll have LOTS of hot and sultry days, this summer! :cool:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,885  
cool cloudy and windy 41 this morning,turning sunny later with a high of 62.we had close to 1.50 rain the last couple of days.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,886  
Well, God bless the folks around Oklahoma City. This morning they had another thunderstorm and now have flash flood warnings. If they don't get blown away, they get washed away. They must be prayin' for a break.:rolleyes:

We have a 20% chance of showers today and I need to pick sweet peas and do garden maintenance now that it's dried up for a day. I sharpened blades on my Kubota mower yesterday, did annual service, and need to put the deck back on this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,887  
Rain this morning with hopefully some sun this afternoon, high of 17C/63/F.
Took the neighbour last night to pickup a bee hive. She has a van so transporting it in that was not a good idea. Took my Ford Ranger that has a canopy on it. Was about 1½ hour drive each way. Got to her place at 12:30 this morning, way past my bed time. Got the hive unloaded in the dark as the bees wee moving around a bit, only got stung :eek: once. Good thing is I am first on the list to buy honey from her. :licking::licking:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,888  
72F, sunny, but voggy

Hope to finish up my piers and beams today.
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,889  
Hi guys...checking in, I am having so much fun and laughing my a** off so frequently these days I feel like a kid again...my experiences today with Social Security and their incompetent staff would have ticked me off big time ten years ago, but all I have done about them is laugh at their inane foolishness. My cats have been chasing their laser toy all over, my sides still ache from their antics. Whew, if I had known I would enjoy my life so much being a single guy again I would have divorced the b**** a long time ago. Got a dinner date here tomorrow night with a new lady for the first time, then a dinner and movie date with the one I have been seeing for the last month on Saturday...oh, I am having so much fun. Bye, guys...

/ Good morning!!!! #10,890  
JDgreen227; It is wonderful to hear that you are having fun with life again! Now, can you juggle 2 women? :laughing: