Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,081  
32 and clear. None of the scattered snow showers predicted, but it also did not get down to mid 20's as predicted.

toppop52, I've always said y'all or all-o-y'all, but I can use y'all all in a sentence and it works!

"I love TBN because y'all all are a good bunch of guys to know" :D

I believe this supports and verifies your statement!

Be well all-o-y'all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #1,082  
19F calm no stars,warmer temps arrive today...weekend looking great. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,083  
30F now and forecasted to be close to 50F. Not our normal Jan. weather. Wish everyone a GREAT DAY

/ Good morning!!!! #1,084  
First cup of coffee is poured. 59 degrees this morning. Heading to 74 with a chance of rain. Still working on cleaning the motorhome.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,085  
25 here, wife is almost ready to leave for work, so I can begin carpet cleaning in another hour. No pay, but it still beats going to work. Tell you guys something, I liked my job, it was the preparation I disliked, shower, shave, dress, drive to work...once I got there I pretty much enjoyed it but it was the preparation part that soured the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,086  
JD, so now you don't shower, shave and dress?:D

/ Good morning!!!! #1,087  
JD, so now you don't shower, shave and dress?:D

:laughing: GOOD ONE!!! Let's just say I don't have to be as presentable now as used to be required. My job had a lot of face to face contact with customers and clients and I tried hard to be halfway presentable. Now I can go a few days without a shave and wear my old clothing and when my hair is a mess I can just wear a cap...

/ Good morning!!!! #1,088  
32 and clear. None of the scattered snow showers predicted, but it also did not get down to mid 20's as predicted.

toppop52, I've always said y'all or all-o-y'all, but I can use y'all all in a sentence and it works!

Be well all-o-y'all!
David

I speak native Southernese with a bit of colloquial NE NC brogue! I didn't learn that words had R's in them until I went to boot.:D
31f here with a dusting of snow, but headed for 60 by Saturday.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,089  

Be well all-o-y'all!
David
I think you are all a bunch of rednecks!
I guess that would make me one also.:D