Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,171  
2013-06-04, 0355

39 right now and a high of 64 predicted...very pleasant!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,172  
60 refreshing degrees this morning with highs in upper 70s. Good morning all

/ Good morning!!!! #11,173  
48 degrees now and heading up to the low 70’s.
great night for sleeping with the cool down.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,175  
Good Morning! 73˚ heading to mid 90's.
The AC picked the perfect time to quit, during our 2 day cool down. It is starting to heat up again now that it's fixed. The .05 rain and more we got with the front was lost with the low humidity.
I built a quick sunshade wall to block the west sun beating down on the AC, the trees that I planted are not growing quick enough.
As usual - as one project gets finished two pop up.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,176  
Drank all my allotment of coffee for today before 7:00am. 44° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 70° with sun all day. Taking my mother to her house for the first time since April. She has been excited about doing this for over a week.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,177  
Low 60's and dry this morning 1.5"-3.5" of rain yesterday depending on which line of training thunderstorms you were under. We got around 2" at my house and it didn't rain for most of the day. When it did come down, it did come down. Around 80 today and tomorrow then back to low-mid 80's. My kind of weather!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,178  
Up at 0300, driving to airport by 0415... working on account reviews at airport... priceless...

But went to bed at 11:45, so 3 hrs sleep is weighing heavy on me right now...

Be well all.
David.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,179  
Up at 0300, driving to airport by 0415... working on account reviews at airport... priceless...

But went to bed at 11:45, so 3 hrs sleep is weighing heavy on me right now...

Be well all.
David.
Sleep on the plane, they ain't gonna let you drive anyway!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #11,180  
Good Morning!

56*F now, headed for mid-60's. Low tonight forecast 37*F. Woke up to a beautiful sunny sky and a nice breeze blowing away the sticky air we had the last three-four days.

Time to get some garden planted, have to get out the tiller to get rid of some weeds that sprouted since I tilled back in mid-May.