/ Good morning!!!! #11,251  
David S. Have you surpassed the 20# milestone?:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,252  
David S. Have you surpassed the 20# milestone?:thumbsup:

Me???
Yep, last Monday - really pleased

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,253  
Finished last two areas of mowing while wife generously painted 7 more rafters :)

Also talked with the sweet potato farmer who wants another 5 acres for ginger to plant in November - my type of farming.
Finally back to my project at hand - expansion of my tractorshed. Wall frame cut, laid out, ready to nail tomorrow.
And the 6 rafters she painted yesterday. - 👏

image-413077026.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #11,254  
Yes, David Sadamo, Congratulations. What is your goal?

/ Good morning!!!! #11,255  
Yes, David Sodamo, Congratulations. What is your goal?

Anything under 200 - a long way to go, but steady progress :)

/ Good morning!!!! #11,256  
Coffee maker is brewing. 55° with clouds this morning. Heading to 71 with some clouds and more sun. Need to do some yard clean up. Mostly weed pulling.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,257  
2013-06-08, 0600

50 degrees right now, a high of 68 predicted. Probably more rain today and the long range forecast calls out for rain for the next several days.
Good thing there's inside work to do...otherwise I'd just be setting around drinking beer...

/ Good morning!!!! #11,258  
52 degrees and 100% chance of rain today! Raining right now, but not hard. I think most of the storm has past by us and we might see some clearing later today.
Looks like another day of inside working.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,259  
Good morning y'all! Been busy here lately. I've worked every weekend, since the first one in April, along with my usual week. Finally have a weekend "off", so will be hoeing, mowing, weedeating and brush hogging! I like the tractor time part of it though! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #11,260  
Tried to sleep in, failed.. Woke up every 15 min from 0500 until 0630...

NOT getting any seat time at the ranch, too wet (it poured all day yesterday) plus the wife is not leaving until noon...

I will find something else to do, help my hosts with an event at their home instead.

Tomorrow I will get a play date with my 4 year old again.

Be well all.
David