Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,261  
Good morning y'all! Been busy here lately. I've worked every weekend, since the first one in April, along with my usual week. Finally have a weekend "off", so will be hoeing, mowing, weedeating and brush hogging! I like the tractor time part of it though! :D

That's a whole lotta overtime girl!

I hope you have an awesome day at home with your chores...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,262  
That's a whole lotta overtime girl!

I hope you have an awesome day at home with your chores...

David

Thanks mossflower! The lady I work for is pretty demanding! (And that is putting it nicely!)

/ Good morning!!!! #11,264  
good morning 61 degree's i was going to get up around 5 but it was pouring down rain so i just stayed in bed. sun is shinning now. hope the rain over for a day or 2. gotta watch the garden real close with all this rain. if it gets hot quick my stuff will blite. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,265  
Good Morning! 67˚ clear skies heading to 90˚. Yard day today. I watered all week so I can mow on the weekend. At least it is green this year.

.....plus the wife is not leaving until noon...

....Tomorrow I will get a play date with my 4 year old again.

David

David, are there any improvements from a couple of months ago? Do you get time with your other daughters?

/ Good morning!!!! #11,266  
Sam did you see where we will be very wet for the next two weeks?

/ Good morning!!!! #11,267  
Thanks mossflower! The lady I work for is pretty demanding! (And that is putting it nicely!)

I bet she ain't all that bad.:D

70 now, been within a couple of degrees for the last 36 hours. Sun and clouds this morning, a couple inches of rain is all we got, but just north and west got 6-10 inches.
Finally got my rails done, now for the lattice skirt and step risers. Then I gotta fix where I beat all the grass off the sandy ground. I plan to build a paver walk that matches my front and rear walkways, from this deck to the smaller back door deck and make a turn off to the grill, then put Texas white stone in between so that basically there will be no grass from the deck to the house. I have the white stone in front now with raised planters.
deck%20rails%20completed%202.jpg

flowers2013%204.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #11,268  
Finished last two areas of mowing while wife generously painted 7 more rafters :)

Also talked with the sweet potato farmer who wants another 5 acres for ginger to plant in November - my type of farming.
Finally back to my project at hand - expansion of my tractorshed. Wall frame cut, laid out, ready to nail tomorrow.
And the 6 rafters she painted yesterday. - 👏

View attachment 321623

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Nice work David, my wife did hold the rails while I measured! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #11,269  
Looks really good, toppop!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,270  
68 and sunny here. The humidity has dropped. Feels nice outside. Time to weedeat around the raised beds in the garden, then reseal the other half of the driveway. Not supposed to do that if there is any rain in the forecast, so I'm hoping that calls in some heavy rain that they are not predicting. Perhaps I should wash the cars for good measure.