Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,272  
Good Morning, It got down into the high 40's the last two nights here in east central IL. We leave a fan running in a window this time of year and yesterday I woke up when the furnace kicked on! I shut it down for the summer and turned off the window fan.

Thinking about mowing our small pastures today. It's not as much fun as it used to be :)

Kevin

/ Good morning!!!! #11,274  
Sam did you see where we will be very wet for the next two weeks?
no i did see rain for monday. if it's going to be wet for next 2 weeks my hay will be gone it's turning yellow now i'm waiting on it to dry some now so i can mow.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,275  
Thanks mossflower! The lady I work for is pretty demanding! (And that is putting it nicely!)

I had a boss like that one time... But I was self employed then...
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,276  
...David, are there any improvements from a couple of months ago? Do you get time with your other daughters?

Don,

Except for being able to spend Sunday afternoons with my Youngest, nothing has improved... My wife and I are only speaking via email and txt messages. no contact at all.

My older daughters act very hostile towards me in public now. One was fiercely scowling at Church last week when my name was called for being a Sunday School teacher...

No sir... Things are not improving...

It is, what it is...

God Bless and Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,277  
My older daughters act very hostile towards me in public now. One was fiercely scowling at Church last week when my name was called for being a Sunday School teacher...
I would find that very disturbing, you have my sympathies.....

Although it's not positive, it's not unusual for adolescents to behave that way, especially under the circumstances.
I'm sure that in a few years they will see you in an entirely different way.

I'm having a bad year too, so your not the only one. I suppose we have to take stock of our assets and understand we have a lot to be thankful for.
You just have to take the adversity and keep going.
go hard Dave :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,278  
I would find that very disturbing, you have my sympathies.....

Although it's not positive, it's not unusual for adolescents to behave that way, especially under the circumstances.
I'm sure that in a few years they will see you in an entirely different way.

I'm having a bad year too, so your not the only one. I suppose we have to take stock of our assets and understand we have a lot to be thankful for.
You just have to take the adversity and keep going.
go hard Dave :thumbsup:

Robert,

I am sorry to hear you are having a less than stellar year also.

But this is a very well said posting. I agree. I am trying to "Go Hard..."

Be well & Go Hard also.

God Bless,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,279  
69f, sunny

Should be able to get my wall framed before going to party this afternoon. Seeing mainland friends from Atlanta here for their vacation.
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,280  
Nice work David, my wife did hold the rails while I measured! :D

Mine is my BESTEST helper, would hate not to have her. Your deck looks awesome, great job. I like using that white lattice as skirting also.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet