Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,451  
David...We love Maui, Oahu and we were at a luau with a fellow from NY city that just bought a condo on the Big Island...he was very happy...We have yet to see the Big Island...it is on our list...You have paid you dues...if it wasn't for the kids and rest of the family we would be your neighbors or else the Bahamas...enjoy !:thumbsup: Lo`a lo ..

Bob,
I always tell people that we are not postcard Hawaii, very different from Oahu and Maui, but we love it, as do many others. When you or any other TBN regular get ready to come over to Hiloside of the Big Island, shoot me a PM and I'll put the the TBN discount into effect :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,452  
!

bless you all for your prayers and positive thoughts.
She made it through the night and was ok this morning
one day at a time.
:thumbsup:

all I want to do is sleep for a week...

Great news

/ Good morning!!!! #11,453  
2013-06-14, 0355

51 right now and a high of 73 predicted. Less then a 50% chance of rain, and clear all weekend. Maybe I can mow this weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,454  
06-14-2013 Due to the rolling storms yesterday evening, we were without power for 11 hours. It was restored at 4:48 AM. Hopefully everyone else has their power back on. It affected every 1 in 8 people in our County along, not counting 4 other Counties. I feel sorry for the Families in OK and Texas and other regions.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #11,455  
Up at 0500, could not sleep...

Half a day of sales conference and then a 3+ hour drive home...

Storm was no big deal here in Baltimore on the waterfront.

Hope it was no big deal at home.

Be well all.
God Bless,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,456  
TGIF! 53 degrees this morning and heading to the mid 70’s chance of rain showers and heavy cloud cover right now.
Heading off to Ohio in the morning with my son to pick up a motorcycle he is buying. Must be nice to be young and get new toys to play with
Wife has already put her foot down on me having a motorcycle! DARN

/ Good morning!!!! #11,457  
61 this morning and still no power, lots of trees down and thousands without power. Wind gusts to almost 70 mph along with quick one half inch of rain. Generator keeping well and fridge on no ac though

/ Good morning!!!! #11,458  
Drinking lots of coffee this morning. 56° with a bright sun this morning. Heading to 72° with more sun all day. Only got about 3 hours sleep last night. I hope I got enough sleep to let me enjoy the nice weather.
Drew, good news. Now both of you can go into full recovery mode.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,459  
We got roughed up by the storm, too. But for the first time in memory, did not lose power during this storm. Now for the good part of the storm - it feels like an autumn day outside.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,460  
good morning 53 degree's suppose to be a nice day high 70's. Randy hope you get power soon them generators are a got to have item in this country. got to get started gotta wash house and garage today now wife says i gotta wash the driveway's so we can seal them. she is killing me i'm going to send her up around springfield for a couple weeks so i can do nothing.:cool2: i can't wait to see her list she gives me before she goes.:confused3: