Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,491  
Another beautiful day here:thumbsup:. Taking yesterday off for the daughter's gradutaion has got me all screwed up, keep thinking today is Sunday.:confused2:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,492  
It's 80 F at 8 AM here this morning. It was 75 F at 6:30 when I got up, but has already jumped up 5 degrees under heavily clouded skies. I'm gonna try to get my yard mowed this morning, but can't start until my wife wakes up (probably around 9 AM). I'll go to the garden for awhile to see if anything there needs attention.

Mow under the bedroom window first, problem solved!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #11,493  
OK, I must be weird, but unless one is using the bedroom for "other things" or works a late shift, who is still in bed at 9 AM? :p

/ Good morning!!!! #11,494  
OK, I must be weird, but unless one is using the bedroom for "other things" or works a late shift, who is still in bed at 9 AM? :p

OK - Funny you would ask this...LOL...Normally I am up by 0500 and no later than 0530 but for some reason this morning I slept in and my Mrs. got up at the normal time and did not wake as she got out of bed...so at about 0615 I hear...." Are you all right ? " Scared the heck out of me...I was dreaming I thought...turns out it was my Mrs. thinking I was....well you know...:laughing: I do feel really good today...must have needed the extra sleep...nice dream too...until the Mrs. scared me....

/ Good morning!!!! #11,495  
Woke up at 5:30 took dogs out, showered, fed the dogs, took out garbage, wife's coffee ready out the door by seven to take my daughter to her softball games ( team split) home by 1:30 after picking up the wife a dunkin donuts coffee, then made regular and turkey meatballs and prepped ribs for dinner tonight.4 pm now and just sat down thinking I should go cut the grass. More softball tomorrow! I need some good sleep.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,496  
76F, sunny, but also 10:30AM

Time to get to work :)
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,497  
As soon as her pardon goes through (from that stent in NJ) she can come back to the State with all the rights and privileges of a Native Texan. The biggest privilege, of course is she can proudly display the Native Texan bumper sticker! Of course, as the husband, you can tag along. By her coming home you can go from one season to three and get reacquainted to the beautiful snakes!:D

Good morning! At 79˚ before sunrise this is the warmest morning of the year! This month my water bill will be higher than my electric bill but I can see green. Hmm.... I have to loose green to get green....isn't there some kind of physics law about things equaling out....

LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,498  
So much for the grass wife asked me to make potato salad. I'll either have to cut in the dark or on Father's Day after the softball games. At least the games are collage level.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,500  
Woke up at 5:30 took dogs out, showered, fed the dogs, took out garbage, wife's coffee ready out the door by seven to take my daughter to her softball games ( team split) home by 1:30 after picking up the wife a dunkin donuts coffee, then made regular and turkey meatballs and prepped ribs for dinner tonight.4 pm now and just sat down thinking I should go cut the grass. More softball tomorrow! I need some good sleep.

i got tired just reading all that.:)