Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,521  
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU DAD'S and GRANDAD'S. going to daughter's today for lunch. everyone have a great day.

Same to you, and everyone else, Sam. We're meeting our daughters and their families after church for lunch in a restaurant my wife and I have never tried before, but I've heard is great.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,522  
Happy Father's day to all the dads here.

75 and sunny hear. First clear morning in about a week.

Going to mow around the house today.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,523  
Going up to upper 80s today storms this afternoon thru Tuesday yes Sam a lot of gas. It is a 5500 watt homelite with Briggs engine. Happy Father's Day to all dads. Still got lots of weed eating to do and more trees down.probably will have to get tracked skid loader up here in fall for major clean up

/ Good morning!!!! #11,524  
good morning it looks to be a beautiful day with sunny skies and 60 degrees going up to 81.Everyone have a great fathers day.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,525  
Mix of sun and cloud with a high of 24C/75F.
Sprayed some Canada thistle yesterday, had a much bigger crop last year that I spayed so it may take another year of two to get rid of most of it. Wife is off to a goat club meeting for most of the day so will have to find something :rolleyes: to do around here.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,526  
well at daughters now the wife told her about me and tbn so i'm showing her some of the threads and post. she told her mom she needed to find me something to do. tha was not nice i told her. she is laughing at some of the post, bad thing is the politics caught her eye real quick.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,527  
Left for Columbus, Ohio yesterday morning at 5AM and returned home this morning at 8:35AM Right at 1,500 miles in 28 hours.
Picked up a motorcycle that my son bought. fun trip, but we are both tired right now.
Have to pack up the truck and wife and I are heading to camp in the morning, that trip is only 300 miles one way.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,528  
71F, sunny

Looks to be a great day to finish my purlins
Off to breakfast with te wife
Have a great day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,529  
Grilling some fresh tuna steaks in a few minutes, daughter, son in law and youngest grandson coming over.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,530  
Anyone heard from daugen, the last couple of days? I thought he might post a follow up report, but haven't seen it.

Well aren't you sweet to ask. The little green headed aliens took me off several days ago to the intergalactic tractor show, and I guess I was just having too much fun. Farming in zero gravity really is fun.!

I wish...wife still in hospital, but doing better, hopefully coming home tomorrow or Tuesday. I have been utterly exhausted making the trip back and forth to the hospital each day, particularly when my sister is driving whose driving skills aren't exactly the smoothest. Yes dear, it was nice of you to swerve to miss that pothole, but the swerving, uh, hurts more... beggars can't be choosers.

I think I'm healing ok, but it is clearly going to take some time. this not being able to drive is utterly frustrating. The dealer returned my Kubota the end of last week and just left it on the lawn behind the barn. All I want to do is move it, but since I know every one of those corn furrows by heart, I'll get a friend to do it.

hot sticky weather here, most of the strawberries got waterlogged, but my MIL brought over a quart of fresh picked raspberries that were simply awesome. We have hundreds of bean plants coming up, and no one to weed them. Everyone at Church asked me what they could bring over, and I told them a weeder. Dead silence....no surprise.

Nadene and I talked quietly to each other this morning and agreed neither one of us was bouncing back from this stuff like we used to. I'm tired all the time, but at least I lost another ten pounds in the process.

So I'm here, thanks friends, just not very talkative. Just doing my best.