Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,531  
Thanks for the update, daugen! I know that it will be MUCH better, when Nadene gets home. Less travel for you, and more comfortale for her too.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,532  
Daugen it takes time to heal and in time things shall get better. When Wife gets home it will be better to not to have to travel every day

/ Good morning!!!! #11,533  
Drew glad to hear things improving thats great. i'm still stufed tried to watch some cws baseball that didn't happen my eyes fell shut. storm's comming tonight thru tuesday suppose to get alot of rain. everyone have a great evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,534  
Glad to hear from Drew and his news is good....
Getting older is tough, but the alternative ain't so hot now, is it?

Well, got most of the chipping done before the rain...

/ Good morning!!!! #11,535  
Drew, your body may be suffering from age, but your sense of humor is fresh and sharp. Isn't is amazing how much worse the roads get when we are sore? I hope your recovery is short and all your roads are smooth.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,536  
Hope all the dads on TBN had a good Father's Day!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,537  
Drew,

Glad to hear from you, you both are still on my prayer list...

I got to pend the day with my Youngest again.
She is so sweet... Poor girl though, she never wants to go back, and she tells me nobody at her house likes me at all...
I'm going to attempt an overnighter next weekend...

It was a better Father's Day than I feared, and it will have to do.

Nothing in my life has ever been more satisfying, challenging, rewarding, difficult, frustrating, and wonderful than being a Father. Nothing else has ever come close. Being a "Daddy" makes me want to be a better man... Every day...

Be well & God Bless.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,538  
I rewrote the above note for FaceBook.

Here is what I posted there...

I thank God that I have Great kids... I am not the best Dad, not by a long shot...

I am a flawed and sinful man, I get angry at stupid stuff, I can have a harsh tongue especially when gentle would be better. I have enormous insecurities from my own miserable childhood that make me do stupid things... But nothing in my life has ever been more satisfying, challenging, rewarding, difficult, frustrating, and wonderful than being a Father. Nothing else has ever come close.

Being a "Daddy" makes me want to be a better man... Every day...

There is nothing more important to me, nothing I would rather be doing than being a "Father"...

Be well & God Bless.
David

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #11,539  
2013-06-17, 0420

51 right now and a high of 75 predicted. There's a 50% probability of rain, maybe a thunderstorm.

Boy, pretty achy from the outdoor chores this weekend...

/ Good morning!!!! #11,540  
Up at 0530... Not sure what the weather will do today. Headed up North for at least part of my day...

Be well all.
David