Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,591  
Weather pattern might be changing nice today but heat headed this way oh my. Sam There are so many things V-DOT used to do that they don't do anymore money I guess

/ Good morning!!!! #11,592  
How would any fair lady with so few years on this earth as yourself ever know what fuel prices "used" to be? Surely, it was some older person that told you about those days long ago.;)

Of course, I heard the stories. Sort of like the ones of walking to school, uphill, both ways! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #11,593  
Drinking hot coffee. 47° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 73° with sun all day. Great Grand Daughter celebrates her first birthday today. That also means it's my birthday. :D Today is her last day visiting us. 2 weeks went fast. Need to take her and her parents to airport for their flight back to WA. this afternoon.
View attachment 323561
jinman, missed your anniversary. Congrats's. I still remember your engagement announcement at a TX get together.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,594  
Ron, she's a sweetie! Happy birthday to you both!

Cooler, still cloudy, sunny and very mild later with a high of 78. Won't last long, 90 by the weekend. Planted an apple tree the other day that mom brought me, it looks to be doing well, I'm hoping it's here long after she and I are both gone. With her at 90 and me at 60 that's not much of a stretch.:D
Farmgirl, I sold a bunch of Amoco for 29.9 and 35.9. The first time I ever got $10 worth in one car was a new '68 Cadillac, everybody came to see the pump, we couldn't believe one car held $10 of gas!:D

/ Good morning!!!!
#11,595  
Cooler today, but really nice, the skeeters have finally abated. Kinda sore, twisted my back putting my 85 lb boxer in the car yesterday. He has a injured leg, now both of us are stove up. Have a good one, boys & girls!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,596  
06-16-2013 Currently 63 degrees. High of 76 expected. Another downpour late yesterday evening. More rain on the way. Grass is getting pretty high.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,597  
We had about 1.1" of rain yesterday, that's about 26" for the year, or about 4 times what we had this time last year.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,599  
it is sunny this morning but cool and 48 getting up to 76 today.i think of making a few new flower beds have to get the tiller out.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,600  
Mostly sunny with rain later today, high of 20C/68F.
Got my water line in from the barn to the chicken coop done yesterday. Kind of nice not to have to carry water buckets any more through the barn.