Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,701  
2013-06-24, 0422

64 right now...high of 84 predicted....20% chance of rain/thunderstorms.
Well, couple of hard downpours yesterday, but I got most my outdoor work done.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,702  
68 right now and heading to the low 90’s today with isolated thunder bangers later in the day.
Yesterday it hit 98 degrees way too hot.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,703  
Yesterday's T-storms never showed up, so I got to go to the pool with my youngest, and we had a blast.

Off to work early today...

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,704  
71 this morning feels like Florida outside upper 80s for high with thunderstorms later from heating of the day. The moon was something to see last night, got more weed eating done still more to do. Hope everyone has a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #11,705  
thunder showers started last evening,lasting over night.31 Degs.C here now.Have A Great Day Folks.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,706  
98 degrees in NH? wow

sticky going up to extra sticky today, next three days in the nineties
woke up this morning to see a lot of fogged up windows on the first floor.

Hope to make a trip to the garden today. Took my first drive yesterday, went to Meeting when I shouldn't be driving
for three more weeks, but driving turned out better than riding. And my first drive had its moments, but only in parking...

My suburban is still too bumpy to ride in, another week for that, so
I took my wife's new electric red Cadillac XTS to our Quaker Meeting, which I had thought I would never do. The parking lot is all subarus, Toyotas, and
a wide mix of smaller cars including a number of hybrids. Very environmentally sensitive group of people. And I drive in with the batmobile. Since I told my wife she could have any car
she wanted this time, as it will be her last car, she smiled at me and said she wanted the red one in the showroom. Groan. It was a basic front wheel drive model and drives
like a dream, but it is the most blingy car I have ever owned, and I am, if you haven't guessed by now, a seriously non blingy guy. So I try to hide the car off in the corner, but I still got a few smiles from my good friends/Friends, who correctly judged "wife's car?". They are just having fun with me, a very non judgmental crowd, but boy did I stick out like a sore thumb. And one little old lady gave me a smiley thumbs up when I left so at least I left with a smile.

you all have a great day, just careful with the heat.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,707  
good morning muggy out this morning no breeze. suppose to be 87 today 50% chance of rain. i hope we get to other 50% hope everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,708  
good morning mostly sunny today with a high of 83 today.its 64 now very comfortable hope it don't get to humid.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,709  
Drew, that's a nice car! My wife is talking about replacing her nearly 10 year old Pacifica Limited with the same red only on an SRX. Everytime a new parking security guy gets hired he checks her doctor's parking permit!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #11,710  
77 now, mid 90's later and for the next 5 days at least. Have a great day folks!:drink: