Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,851  
good morning well can you tell i'm lazy? here it is almost 8 am and i ain't done nothing yet. 71 degrees and wind and rain off and on what a weather pattern. gonna have one more cup coffee and get my butt to doing something if it's wrong. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #11,852  
At least I already know how to dance! :D

People ask me why I never learned to dance, and I tell them it's because I can't hear the music.....but I do know one dance reasonably well:

It's called the "Blind staggers...." :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,853  
People ask me why I never learned to dance, and I tell them it's because I can't hear the music.....but I do know one dance reasonably well:

Bill, this is the internet. You can be a virtual Fred Astaire if you want to be. Nobody ever knows the difference. Heck! You can even be Ginger Rogers if that floats your boat.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,854  

I can relate with this.lol

/ Good morning!!!! #11,855  
He can't be Ginger Rogers, even on the blind, deaf and dumb internet!:devil:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,856  
we had some heavy thunderstorms go through in the evening had 1+ inch of rain.its not muggy anymore,can handle this.its 65 this morning topping out 72 with a chance of rain this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,857  
71F, sunny, beautiful morning.

A trip to the PO
Replace the broken belt on Genset
I think I'm due an easy type day :)
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,858  
78 going into the 90's again, 5th straight day, but at least the humidity is high too! Actually I don't mind it.

Farmgirl, you're forever Daisy Duke to me! :thumbsup:

Thanks ever so, toppop!

And I beat the triple digit mark at work. Expect it will arrive soon, but only 97 now! 10% chance of showers later today and tonight. IOW, 90% chance of high and dry. I think weathermen mention a chance of rain around here, to keep the masses from rioting!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,859  
Good afternoon all. today's high was 90F and sunny. going to go play golf for my supper. Lab rat duties included a glowin the dark PET scan, and 2 MRI one listening to music and one taking a test. Results are for Alzheimer research.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,860  
103* at 5:45 PM. Might warm another degree before it is finished. Cold front called for tonight. Tomorrow's high should only be 96!