Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,941  
Drew sorry about your wife, prayers for her recovery and you. Update when you are able.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,942  
2013-07-02, 0410

61 right now with a high of 77 predicted. Still a high probability of rain/T-storms (70% today), but the precipitation probabilities are decreasing over the next few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,943  
I'm still a newbie here of sorts, but I have found this discussion each morning, the weather,
the tasks facing us today, the hardships we bear and the joys we find, all very comforting.

We are all out there facing the same thing, at different times perhaps.
So you take a deep breath each morning and enjoy the new day.
We don't know how many of them it's our turn to get,
so let's not waste a single one. Plan for the long term, live life one day at a time.
Never miss an I Love You.

Got my hands full. Arranging hospice for my wife today. It's her time.
And I'm ok with it. Just a little balance of your universe exploding into little bits and
the need to focus on something other than cancer for the last six years. The delight of future possibilities and the
wonder of a 63 year old guy, a very tired guy at the moment, what the next chapter will be.
And we get to read that chapter one day at a time.

I've been a direct caregiver to my wife for a tenth of my life. Soon it will be God's care she's in, and
I'm ok with that too. We've had a wonderful run together. Just plain wonderful and I've been blessed.

I'm sorry to constantly inject sadness into this column and it's time to not do it any more.
Would you all do me a favor please and not respond to this. I know you want to, I know.
When things resolve themselves, I'll let you know, but let's talk about happy things please.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,944  
good morning 67 degrees rain the word of the day. gonna try to mow but dout that happening. everyone have a great day. Drew wish granted

/ Good morning!!!! #11,945  
It's another Great Day,looked out the window this morning and seen the overcast skies,ahhh but wait five minutes, it's Nova Scotia, the weather will change.
Have a Great Day Everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,946  
Interesting day.

My wife calls me out of bed, last night at 11:00, says she saw a flash and no power. I say call the power company. Hmm.... flash...
I go check our power pole to make sure Mr. Squirrel didn't fry himself. Shine the light up and looks OK. Back to bed.

Then at 12:00am she again screams up the stairs the girls cannot get up the driveway, line down. So here we go, call the power company and tell them the line is down. I go down the driveway with a car, thinking the line is down on the street. Wrong. 10 feet from the pole, a tree branch is across the driveway and the lines are down. My bad.

Tell the girls to park off the driveway, I retreat back to the house. Not messing with the tree in the dark and lines that I cannot see.

The power company shows up a few minutes later. Up goes the bucket, chain saws, back to bed I go.... power comes on shortly after, reset alarms, try to get some sleep.

I leave the house at 4AM, and stop, looking at the nice branches, blocking my driveway!

Yep, dress clothes and all as I push the stuff out of the way and off to work I go. What the heck? A leave in place policy for the power company? It's a driveway they were parked on, working on the lines. Guess they did not need to come up or down it?

More rain today, expected. Yesterday we had some in the AM. No projects happening now, until the ground dries out. We hope the rain slows because I need a few days of dry weather to move some buildings around.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,947  
We got 3"-5" more rain yesterday, depending on where you were, no rain just a few miles north and south, a tornado warning around 5 PM, huge wall cloud, looked like the Midwest, we narrowly missed touchdown of what's estimated would have been an EF3 directly in downtown. Our twisters are usually EF-0 or 1 at the most and you rarely see a wall cloud form on tropical moisture streams like we've been having, but there it was, scaring the heck out of people!
Oh well, all I can say is "Thank you Lord!" I'll take a near miss any day!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,948  
Coffee is done brewing. 60° with clouds and rain this morning. Heading to 71° with rain and more thunderstorms throughout the day. Getting to sound like a broken record with weather lately. A little to cold too wear short today. Going to work on putting retaining wall back up. In between rain drops.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,949  
Good Morning! 72˚ with a welcomed cool front in July!
This is the temperature I remember as a kid in the back of a pickup early in the morning heading to hoe peanuts. With the wind chill it was sooo cold but by noon we had to stop because of the heat. Those 2 weeks in the "country" at grandma's was always the highlight of my summers. I earned 35 cents an hour actually saved money.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,950  
good morning its another nice cool morning 55 and sunny with a high of 77 today.