Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #111  
I'm with MossflowerWoods! 47 here this AM, supposed to hit 60+... Think I'll get out a bike. '82 Virago 750 is still having issues with the rear cylinder misfiring, so I guess I'll take the bullet-proof '75 CB360.... Nice to have choices!:D

(Had the '76 XL250 out last week.:D:D)

/ Good morning!!!! #112  
Suppose to hit 70 today, we'll see. No coffee for me this morning, yearly physical at 8 AM. No food or drink, blood work ya know.

/ Good morning!!!! #113  
I'm with MossflowerWoods! 47 here this AM, supposed to hit 60+... Think I'll get out a bike. '82 Virago 750 is still having issues with the rear cylinder misfiring, so I guess I'll take the bullet-proof '75 CB360.... Nice to have choices!:D

(Had the '76 XL250 out last week.:D:D)

I'm with IrvingJ!

Nice to have choices! It is not every day I can in a guy who does NOT ask me why I have more than one Motorcycle! I love it when the understand "it is NOCE to have CHOICES!"

Although, I fear Tractors have become my next obsession...

Be well, Ride safe!

David

/ Good morning!!!!
55 and headed for the 60's, maybe rain later.

/ Good morning!!!! #115  
2011-11-09, 0830

37 Degrees and very pleasant...should hit about 60 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #118  
What Roy said. . . but in Texas. It's 38.8 at 7:45 and heading up to 60 today.

Did you get that 1" of rain, Jinman? I tought most of Texas was in a drought?

/ Good morning!!!! #119  
Hey, Mossflower- it only hurts when it comes time for the annual registrations.... which was this month....:eek:

Still, these old bikes don't cost much to register, certainly a lot less than any car!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #120  
Good Morning to all !
4:42 AM/ 61 degrees in SW Fla, on the edge of The Everglades.
Heading to work,hopefully won't step on a cottomouth,rattler,or gator walking in dark to truck. :)
Wishing much health to all TBN-ers and their Family's !
TRACTOR UP-PLAY HARD-STAY SAFE !!!!!!!!!!

Boone