Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,421  
Good morning all. 72F going to 94F and sunny, HI(?). Mow and trim today

/ Good morning!!!! #12,422  
Good Morning! 75˚ heading only to the high 80˚s. More rain is predicted today! We have had rain the last three days with a total accumulation of 3.22"! With the first rain drops Sunday, a lighting bolt took out the internet service, but we are up again! The desert has a tinge of green this morning!!!!

It's 71 F here and overcast, but the sun seems like it could pop through. We might catch a shower or two, but we had the remnants of the storm that passed over you as it moved NW last night. We picked up another .3", so that leaves us at 3.1" for the entire event. It looks like my old beat up rotary cutter is gonna get to shred more grass soon.:thumbsup: Of course, my yard needs to be baled.:rolleyes:

Don: When I had line-of-sight internet from a water tower in Alvord, I think the transmitter went down in every thunderstorm. That's why I went to the USB modem. Then, they put in DSL up to 4 Mb per second and it was a no-brainer to switch to that.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,423  
David...for what it's worth my current girlfriend and the others I dated before her assured me I was a very handsome man....yes they are being kind, but I know I am not repulsive...:laughing:
David was right you ARE hanging out at Lighthouse For the Blind!!! :laughing::drink:

/ Good morning!!!! #12,424  
David was right you ARE hanging out at Lighthouse For the Blind!!! :laughing::drink:

You better be careful, if those ladies saw your rude remark they would sic their Seeing Eye dogs on you...:laughing:

89 degrees here already, I just came in from running my weedeater for the last two hours and am simply soaked with sweat....

/ Good morning!!!! #12,425  
good morning i let the dog out and man when you open the door it hits you in the face, nothing but heat humidity.its 80 now going to 92 today.you can cut the air with a knife. they are calling for a chance of showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,426  
Clear, 82 with 81% humidity. Forecast is for a high of 93 with 20% chance of rain. The lowest humidity we have had in over two weeks, so maybe today will be the day the rain stays away.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,427  
68F, .07 inches since midnight, sun peeking thru

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #12,428  
Sitting in a Hospital bed... Big Grizzly Adams graybearded with a sly goofy grin. Yup. Burned into my retinas...

Jeeze, David...there I was right at death's door and you condemn me for not looking like a GQ model....??? Sure is nice to be appreciated...

Oh, and by the way it is 98 degrees in the shade here now....

/ Good morning!!!! #12,430  
The cleaning lady came today, so I stayed around the house. I worked on cleaning and polishing the chairs and table we bought yesterday. There are a few small scratches, and a couple of wax spots, but it was still a deal. I might do a light sanding and then refinish. Or I might just leave it like it is.

Saw these place mats at the thrift store yesterday. My brother in law raises gamecocks, so I figured I would get them for him. When I turned them over and saw the apples on the other side, decided to keep them for us. We have three different sets of apple dishes and there was only four of our old apple place mats.

019.jpg015.jpg

Total cost of table and chairs, plus place mats was $202. I'll leave it up to you to figure which one was $2.

006.jpg011.jpg014.jpg