Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,521  
good morning all.

Roy,
fiberglass hood?
now if you would stop catching air when you jump your tractor over the kid's skateboard ramps, well, might be better...:D

/ Good morning!!!! #12,522  
Started vacation yesterday. But seems like I'm working harder at home then at work. Well anyway, 66 degrees out. Hope it don't get too warm today. Took vacation so I could replace the roof.

Attachments

• image-3446603837.jpg
    image-3446603837.jpg
    850.2 KB · Views: 81
   / Good morning!!!! #12,523  
Roy: We call your "heat wave" Spring and Fall around here! :laughing:

I hope that you get the hood crack stopped.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,524  
Roy: We call your "heat wave" Spring and Fall around here! :laughing:

I hope that you get the hood crack stopped.

good morning all.

Roy,
fiberglass hood?
now if you would stop catching air when you jump your tractor over the kid's skateboard ramps, well, might be better...:D

It's actually some type of plastic and cracking isn't an uncommon problem with the hoods (either through damage or age). Hoods are available, if I want to replace it...

As far as our heat wave...yeah, we do get 90's weather in VT...just not a common occurrence.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,525  
Poured second cup of coffee. 64ー with clear skies this morning. Heading to 80ー with less humidity and lots of sun. Got some LED flood light to install.
txdon, isn't that deja vu with the backhoe. Oh wait. It was the water line last time. :D
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,526  
It's actually some type of plastic and cracking isn't an uncommon problem with the hoods (either through damage or age). Hoods are available, if I want to replace it...

As far as our heat wave...yeah, we do get 90's weather in VT...just not a common occurrence.
Roy try Napa they have a Plastic weld 2 part epoxy that works on that we use this to repair plastic on Forklifts all the time works great!! I think the PN# 765-2042???

/ Good morning!!!! #12,527  
Roy try Napa they have a Plastic weld 2 part epoxy that works on that we use this to repair plastic on Forklifts all the time works great!! I think the PN# 765-2042???

Thanks for the information!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,528  
Started vacation yesterday. But seems like I'm working harder at home then at work. Well anyway, 66 degrees out. Hope it don't get too warm today. Took vacation so I could replace the roof.

roofing ain't much of a vacation, but I totally understand. Looks like you good wood underneath to work with.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,529  
good morning it a cool start to the day at 56,have a chance of sprinkles with a high of 74.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,530  
Not sure if I have posted a picture of one of the mature Marconi's so here is one Margie picked this afternoon. Maybe we will have stuffed peppers for supper tomorrow night.

View attachment 328408

Dang! Is that a full-sized dinner plate? That Marconi is one big pepper. Is it mild like bell peppers? How thick is the skin?

I've gotta get to the garden this morning and start my spraying after the rain. I see a few bugs coming back. All I really need to do today is pick cherry tomatoes and blackeyed peas before spraying, but that's about 1-1/2 hr's work. I better get going. . . it's 75 F already.:)