Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,251  
Oh, bull roar...us retired guys LIVE for snow, just so we can get out early and laugh at those poor guys driving by on their way to work....

The kind of retired I am, the working stiffs are long gone by the time I get up!!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,252  
Up early today to clear the snow we got. 14F and windy 25mph. We had a couple of inches of snow I think but the wind piled it up. Off with my daughter to move this snow then to work to finish the week. Take Care

/ Good morning!!!! #1,253  
Good morning all !!! Up early for a little over time today. Scheduled 10 hours, so I will work an hour before and an hour after my shift. With the wind chill it's -4. Have a good say and stay warm.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,254  
27 F calm we got about 5 to 7 inches of snow yesterday, cleaned up quickly. Off to the gym....
7:25 just got back and it is raining out, 28 degrees sure it will be a fun drive for some this morning

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #1,255  
28F,calm winds,touch freezing rain,1-2 inches maybe late morning clean up late afternoon...2 day cold spell arriving late tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,256  
4 inches of powdery snow here overnight and it is still comin down, 21 degrees, not sure if I am going anywhere today or not. Bunch of my wife's co-workers want to get together tonite at the Hooters, but it's a half hour trip one way. Thirty years ago I would have been really excited about the possibility of an evening like that but now....yawn, would rather stay home.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,257  
47 and falling like a rock, 25-40 mph winds, heading for a cold windy moving weekend, how lucky am I!? :D

/ Good morning!!!! #1,258  
Little cool this morning. Making first cup of Coffee taste even better than usual. 37 degrees this morning. maybe a little frost this morning before heading to 62 and partly cloudy.
Going to Mexico is no big thing. But all the reports have had an affect on numbers of people going over. Each year more places are closing and less street vendors.
Going to do normal RV maintenance today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,259  
28 here going to 50s, but windy as ****
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,260  
2012-01-13, 0740

Friday the 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 degrees and the grass is covered with a light layer of snow. Windy, brisk but not too strong. Might see 38 degrees today.