Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,751  
Great videos, Roy. The dog sure looks happy with that nice fence.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,752  
Good morning TBNers!

I haven't been online much lately - no problems - just been busy.

I've been awake for a few hours now and still feel asleep so the coffee machine is brewing me up a pot.

Unfortunately years of heavy coffee drinking has deprived my brain of the ability to wake up naturally. It has become so used to having caffeine stimulate it that it just does not know how to do it naturally.

Ah well, I do like coffee so I don't mind. Unfortunately though the coffee I bought recently is terribly bitter. I like strong coffee, but that stuff was beyond strong. I've tried a new method this morning of adding a bit less grounds (normally I wouldn't as it can go oily that way) and also putting a pinch of salt into the filter basket.

I'll get back to you on whether that works.

I know - I should get higher quality grounds, but I'm broke right now and even if I wasn't I would still be too cheap to buy anything more than £1 ($1.50) per/gram.

Have a good Sunday all!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,753  
I popped awake at 0520. Happy it is Sunday and I get my daughter for a play-date again.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #12,754  
Need hot coffee again this morning. 48° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 64° with chance of rain thought the day. Got hit with about 2" of rain in a short time yesterday day afternoon. Put all projects on hold. NASCAR in the afternoon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,755  
Morning is starting out great 64 degrees slight overcast and temps are heading up into the 80’s but chance of T-storms later on today
Slept in I think the medicine kicked in, now if the knee can get back to close to normal things will be really good!
Just another day of no walking and taking it easy!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,756  
we have cloudy skies and 49 this morning with a chance of showers this afternoon with a high of 63.i bought a new pressure washer so will be washing the siding and deck today.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,757  
2013-07-28, 0725

59 right now and a high of 77 predicted. Quite overcast and rain is in the forecast.

Got most of the mowing done yesterday. I'll finish it today...

/ Good morning!!!! #12,758  
Good morning y'all! Around 63 degrees this morning, with a high of 79. Crazy for northeast Arkansas in late July. Turned off the ac yesterday and opened windows and turned on the attic fan. Love this weather. Everyone have a good day! LUTT

/ Good morning!!!! #12,759  
good morning carbon copy of yesterday raining hard. hope everyone over in creekbend's country is ok seen where they had some major flooding last couple days. done some fence repair yesterday had to loosen my wire the ground so wet it's pulling my post side way's in the flat ground. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,760  
It's an unusually cool morning here at 64 F. This brief cool spell won't last long though. It's supposed to be back near 100 daily by the end of the week. Oh well, we expect that for August in Texas. However, if August turns out to be as wet as July, it would be a record for sure. I would never expect to go into August with everything as green as it is here. Some of the hay producers can't seem to get the bales out of the fields before it is time to cut again.