Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,761  
good morning carbon copy of yesterday raining hard. hope everyone over in creekbend's country is ok seen where they had some major flooding last couple days. done some fence repair yesterday had to loosen my wire the ground so wet it's pulling my post side way's in the flat ground. everyone have a great day.

rain rain go away, come again another day

go to our friends who need it, who can make things grow with it.
a quiet morning here with the birds chirping away, the
tree insects making their amazing warbling/vibrating noises.
I guess they are saying Good Morning also. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #12,762  
Woke up late today partly cloudy no rain partly cloudy 72 degrees. Yesterday's rain kept outdoor work to a minimum maybe more weed eating today. Wife and son went to church off to go work outside

/ Good morning!!!!
#12,763  
   / Good morning!!!! #12,764  
81 with 85% humidity, feels like a sauna! Had a young kitty show up a couple of days ago, a throw away no doubt. I'd love to find the people that do that! Very friendly, looks to be about 8-9 months old, I've been feeding him, he's very loving and if he gets along with the other 2 he may get to stay. I named him Johnson because he has one. He'll have to be neutered if he stays.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,765  
Morning all. Already had a good thundershower. [as I was leaving for work. Imagine that] Now it's overcast, 80 with 85% humidity. Forecast high of 90 with 60% chance of rain. I forgot to turn off the soaker hoses in the garden, so it is getting it from above and below today.

I'm watching the F1 race from Hungry this morning. The Left Turn Boys are at Indy. Hope my customers don't get in the way of me watching this afternoon. Everyone have a great Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,766  
2013-07-27, 1955

As most of you know, we had my wife's daughter and family visiting last weekend.

They posted a few videos on YouTube...take a look, if you'd like....

WP 20130721 004 - YouTube

WP 20130721 005 - YouTube

WP 20130721 006 - YouTube

Love the videos, reminds me of my 73 acres in East Fletcher, Vt.
land-w-boundary.jpg

/edit - w/ approx boundary in red, didn't want y'all to think I owned the entire scene :)

What week is summer this year?

I see Iceout was about 25 April.

When I lived in Essex Center summer was usually 2 days sometime in August. I guess it's got a lot warmer now.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #12,767  
Great vids!! We like the boxer girl!! A lot of mowing at your new place!

Yep...Bella (the Boxer) is a sweetie for the most part...
And YEP...there is a lot of mowing! The third video shows it best. The property goes from Rt 12 (cars passing by) to the tree line at the place next door and to the end of the side street (at RT 12)...and that's just the finished lawn. There's more mowing in the field down in the flats...about 6-7 acres.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,768  
73F rain on horizon

Get videos, Roy
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #12,769  
Good afternoon all. 64F heading to 80F and sunny. Sod is finished except for watering, stepson is tearing out master bathtub as we speak. Fun never quits :)

/ Good morning!!!! #12,770  
Hope everyone had a good start to the new week. Even though I tried to sleep in this morning the dogs told me it was time to wake up at 5:30 am, I did get an extra 15 min. Then it was shower and coffee before the better half got out of bed, then off to pick up morning pastry and more coffee. After doing a few things around the house to help out I was then off to my daughters softball game. Heavy traffic on the way home, bumper to bumper with no place to go. Had a nice dinner and then started to catch up on TBN.
Roy good looking place there in Vt.
Drew hope to see many posts filled with happy RV adventures
Farmgirl, hope you get rain to run in soon, run in front of the tree next time,
David, work on that relationship with the older girls, let them know you, and how important they are.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet