Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,271  
28 clear going to 50s..
Wind an cold yesterday really sucked.
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,272  
WINTER is upon us. 6F rising to 24F We had a dusting of snow over night so not a big deal just cold. Going to see if my 1920 will start later. Have a great weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,273  
Coffee pot is on. 45 degree this morning. Heading to 66 with some sun. Helping a neighbor replace his toilet. They sure know how to put these things in a tight place.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,274  
19F w/windchill hanging around 9F,all said done about 6" snow needed plowing..not much compare to Halloween snow storm.

Today and tomorrow extra logs on the fire ,starting next week warm up. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,275  
Irvingj.
"Interesting to see how falling snow, visible outside windows, can get middle-schoolers really wound up on a Friday afternoon!:laughing:

Also middle age +guys. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,276  
'Morning folks!

It's about 3*C/37.4*F right now, and meant to get to -2*C/28.4*F later.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday - I'm sure you all missed my witty and informative posts... Eh ?

/ Good morning!!!! #1,277  
27 here for the main move in day, new house will be full of sand after all the feet go in and out. At least the 40 mph wind has died out.

TopPop52,
OOF! I hate moving. I hope your day goes REALLY WELL though. You must be close to the shore if you have that much sand... Soon as I've got a trailer invite me to the Tractor Party...

All,
As an aside, at 0600 the temp dropped to 23-24 and the stars came out.

L8r G8r's
David

/ Good morning!!!! #1,278  
27 here for the main move in day, new house will be full of sand after all the feet go in and out. At least the 40 mph wind has died out.
Good luck with the move!

I hate moving, because I can't stand the mess of boxes everywhere, but I'm sure it'll be great when it is all sorted.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,279  
Thanks guys, been living here for 28 years. I've been cleaning and throwing out since Thanksgiving. I've hauled 8-10 12' trailer loads of trash so far and at least a couple to go. I woke up with gout in my left foot so I'm popping Prednasone and hoping for the best. Short on help as well. But I suppose it will get done.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,280  
It's finally normal winter weather here, 6 inches of snow yesterday and 19 degrees now.

About moving...back in 1977 I moved my brother from Jackson, Michigan to Ann Arbor, Michigan, in one trip using my 1973 Nova hatchback. Everything he owned in the world fit back there, and it INCLUDED his ten-speed bike. And sometimes I look around at all the s--- my wife and I have today, and think back to 1977 and how simple and clutterfree his life was then.