Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,791  
We have a 40% chance of rain this afternoon (or a pessimistic 60% chance of none). It has been rumbling around this morning while I was in the garden. I watered my yard well yesterday, but I can always use a nice free sprinkle, especially when it's over 90 F out.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,792  
73F .51 inches rain since midnight and raining lightly
TS Flossie coming in, maybe bearing north
State and County taking it seriously.
Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #12,793  
73F .51 inches rain since midnight and raining lightly
TS Flossie coming in, maybe bearing north
State and County taking it seriously.
Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Stay safe out there buddy.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,794  
So far, it has been a non event.

My roof delivery was cancelled until tomorrow, but other than gray skies, not a bad day. Warmish (78) and humid (90%)but almost calm and only .04 inches rain since I reported this morning. Looks like we dodged another one.

Off to our friends house to lend him my buzz box and have a hurricane party. :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #12,795  
We have a 40% chance of rain this afternoon (or a pessimistic 60% chance of none). It has been rumbling around this morning while I was in the garden. I watered my yard well yesterday, but I can always use a nice free sprinkle, especially when it's over 90 F out.

It's been "severe clear" everywhere that I have been today. Not even a hint or a rumble about rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,796  
So far, it has been a non event.

My roof delivery was cancelled until tomorrow, but other than gray skies, not a bad day. Warmish (78) and humid (90%)but almost calm and only .04 inches rain since I reported this morning. Looks like we dodged another one.

Off to our friends house to lend him my buzz box and have a hurricane party. :)

Yep, folks that live in the path tend to have "hurricane parties"! I know some that do in SE Texas! Of course, I'll bet we won't even get rain if a hurricane comes to teh Texas coast. :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #12,797  
Sam today was a wonderful day to work outside got one job done off to another for tomorrow big rain set for Wednesday and Thursday still cool temps though. Cannot believe August is almost here. Fall and winter just around the corner. Got a job to estimate then off to bed for me

/ Good morning!!!! #12,798  
Oh, good morning. I feel tired this morning - but that's nothing a coffee won't cure.

The grass is needing mowed but that'll have to wait until Friday as I'm working until then (I'll explain later).

I'm going to have to do something about the neighbours weeds coming through the fence and sticking out into my garden. I'll maybe see if I can find some netting or something, as it is getting to be a pain cutting them back then having them poke through again a few days later.

Hope everybody has a good day!

~Jamie.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,799  
2013-07-30, 0400

59 right now, high of 75 and no precipitation...looks to be a nice day!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,800  
82* going to 99*