Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,842  
Drizzling rain here, currently 68 degrees. Been getting cukes and green peppers from the garden a few at a time, worst year for gardening I can ever recall and I have been doing that since '94. Left wrist is currently heavily wrapped in a splint to prevent bending the joint, old age finally caught up with me. That old f**t toppop52 will say my injury is from spanking the monkey but we all know he is full of it, right? The real cause is from running my chain saw so frequently. Today I am sitting indoors staring at a screen and I am screamingly bored....

/ Good morning!!!! #12,843  
Good afternoon all. 79F forecast high 83F brief rain shower this morning. Woodpeckers are attacking east side siding again, just replaced it this spring :( .

/ Good morning!!!! #12,844  
JD, where are your playthings? Your bevy of cute nurses to tend to your serious injury.
And whatever else you can think of, since you are pretty bored...:D

/ Good morning!!!! #12,845  
JD, where are your playthings? Your bevy of cute nurses to tend to your serious injury.

+1 :D:thumbsup::shocked:

/ Good morning!!!! #12,846  

Only nurses I see are the ones in the ER, and to call them cute would be exaggerating quite a bit...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #12,847  
I think he was referring to a form of "playing doctor", only with "nurses". But I could be wrong.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,848  
Jim, do the roadrunners really go beep beep?...
none of them in these parts for sure.
just a lot of bad drivers.

Roadrunners and coyotes near in-laws not heard any beeb-beebs or any of Willey's antics :rolleyes::D

/ Good morning!!!! #12,849  
I think he was referring to a form of "playing doctor", only with "nurses". But I could be wrong.

That was my impression as well LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet