Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,941  
Drew goo luck on the maiden voyage, Your convertible process reminds me of the Titanic :eek:

Roy sounds like good news is on the radar :thumbsup:

David hang in there, there will be a time when you will laugh at this time in your life.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,942  
   / Good morning!!!! #12,943  
68F, .03 inches since midnight, very very light morning drizzle

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!!
#12,944  
Didn't get much done today, took my dogs up to get bathed, and spent some time on the phone about my healthcare plan. I was supposed to get a MRI on my ankle, which is sore and swollen, but I didn't have the ok from the insurance folks. I just got off the phone, it won't be decided until the 8th. In the meantime, my meds are being held up by Medco vs. my new doc vs. insurance folks. I hope all this settles down. It actually bothers my wife more than I, but things just aren't bothering my much these days!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #12,945  
Been busy on my birthday, hope you all have a great weekend, got more to do. I can't mow, we ended up with right at 6" of rain in about 4 hours yesterday, the river finally cleared but I still have a lot of water.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,946  
Drew, David and Roy, I wish you all well on your various adventures.:drink:

/ Good morning!!!! #12,947  
Been busy on my birthday, hope you all have a great weekend, got more to do. I can't mow, we ended up with right at 6" of rain in about 4 hours yesterday, the river finally cleared but I still have a lot of water.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOPPOP!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,949  
Randy, congrats on one more trip around the sun!! If you are like me, they seem to be coming more often than they used to.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,950  
I'm going to be 29 on my next birthday! :D