Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #121  
Coffee is on. 37 degrees. Headed to a high of 41 degrees. Going to pickup last of the leaves today. Yesterdays rain and wind has cleared the last tree. Not much to pickup though. Wind blew a large amount of them into woods east of my place.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #122  
Good morning gents, and ladies. 35.6 degrees here this morning, may be another nice day!!

/ Good morning!!!! #123  
Good Morning, was going to sleep in but there appears to be a very noisy standoff between my guard geese and some hungry deer, my money is on the 10 angry white birds!

/ Good morning!!!! #124  
Morning all!

Can't sleep, everything hurts.

Heat Pump at 2 degrees higher now runs all night.:mad:

43 and foggy, the moon thru the treetops and fog was almost spooky! :eek:

Everything hurts today it seems.

Hot coffee is good though!

Be well all-o-y'all.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #125  
2011-11-10, 0845

48 degrees and foggy. Supposed to rain today...
It's going to be a clammy cold today...good day for reading or other indoor activity.

/ Good morning!!!! #126  
Did you get that 1" of rain, Jinman? I tought most of Texas was in a drought?

Roy, we got .9" out of that last storm. It was wonderful and a perfect amount of ground moisture. The ground moisture in N. TX is at a non-drought level, but our lakes are still starving for runoff. The poor folks in central and southwest parts of the state are still in extreme drought. Nothing has changed there except for average temperature.

We were at 33 degrees this morning and had a solid twinkling crystal frost. Beautiful!:thumbsup: Today's temp is expected to rise to the high 60s and we'll have a warming trend the rest of the week. This weekend we may see 80 F; a great weekend to do stuff with my 11 yo grandson who now lives with us.

/ Good morning!!!! #127  
Woke up to 31 degrees in NW Ind. this morning. Heavy frost on everything. At least the rain blew out of here and we didn't get any snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #128  
Woo Hoo! I actually slept last night!:thumbsup:

38 and clear, I could see all the way to the pond by moonlight.

Be Well all!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #129  
Coffee in the cup. 31 degrees this morning. Headed to 42. Got some snow flurries yesterday evening. Nothing on the ground. Leaves are gone.
Plan to install LED lights on tractor roll-bar today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #130  
Morning all.
Happy Veterans Day to all you Vets, and Thanks.
US Navy 1974 - 1980