Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,051  
If I were a little smarter I might realize I am being insulted here...but I do that to most of you guys so I better not take offense....:laughing:

And you guys say Farmgirl19 gets treated nice because she is a lady....let me tell you, she IS NOT a lady...a woman yes, a female yes, but she ain't NO LADY...:laughing:

I disagree, me thinks she is a very classy lady
And very fun to play on the web site with!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,052  
Now I think JD was trying to pay FarmGirl a backhanded compliment here, but all of us know he was kidding.
We might need to watch this banter; this is too valuable a thread and a joy to most of us that let's not get the moderators on our case.

And good morning to you all too. Need to take my wife to the hospital today for a short procedure, hopefully no complications. Otherwise it will be mowing and picking veggies; have been away from the garden for four days and it must be bursting with stuff to pick.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,053  
56 degrees this morning heading up into the mid 70's today. Week is going by quickly!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,054  
67 this morning much more humid outside with a high in the low 80s today chance of t-storms this afternoon heavier rain tomorrow

/ Good morning!!!! #13,056  
ok, I have to fess up. I really screwed up.
Since age sixteen, when I rolled my pristine 58 Chevy, I have not put a scratch on a car, and that's a fair
while ago. And now I did. With my new motorhome. :(

Had a great first trip until almost home, and severe summer construction on 95 near Philadelphia really bit me.
Was plodding along in right lane, avoiding the rush of traffic when the road simply disappeared and I am right up against concrete barriers on the right, and zero clearance. My eyes got very wide. And then the bang. Not a big bang, we thought we ran over something and it got kicked up. But something was sticking out of that barrier, because it left a paint scuff down the entire twenty eight feet of motorhome. No denting, hopefully buffable, but a real lesson for me to avoid the right lane in construction at all cost. I always go over there to be polite, but forget about it from now on, I'm in the middle lane and let everyone else keep their distance.

Oh well. Just like in boating, you never bend a prop if you never leave the dock.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,057  
daugen; Now you can enjoy driving it, 'cause it's "broke in"! I have a friend that says he takes a ball peen hammer to anything he gets brand new, because once it gets its first ding, he can quit trying to protect it, and get busy driving it!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,058  
Drew sorry about that hate dents and scratches to reminds me when I bowed lower skeg on outboard in SC coast bent it pretty bad took to dealer looked at me and laughed fixed it and said it won't be the last time

/ Good morning!!!! #13,059  
Coffee is brewing. 61° with off and on rain this morning. Heading to 78° with thunderstorms throughout the day. Going back to my mothers house again today and continuing the clean out.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,060  
Good morning! 79 heading to 104˚ again today no rain. Our area is in an extreme drought and a heat advisory and a burn ban, of course.

With the little bit of rain three weeks ago the costal patches did turn green and everyone is gearing up for one last hay cut before winter. All the deep rooted plants are taking a hit. The lakes are getting close to their lowest levels. We need a wet hurricane or at least a low to sit on top of Texas for a month.

The largest oak tree in the area is now dying. When we bought the property it was on my side of the fence but after the survey the fence line was found to be crooked so it's now on the neighbors property. It's got to be one of those 500year old post oaks.

The front gate is fixed. The gate was not bent, the railing shifted when the ground shifted, so we just shortened some railing support brackets to line everything up.

David M please take David S's advice!