Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,301  
Good morning! This month is our equivalent of the north's mid winter month on outside activities. I'll take 6 hours of scorching heat each day instead of having to deal with snow and ice. (That's my positive thought of the day!)

79˚with a few high clouds, heading to the low hundreds. light wind out of the North and rain is forecasted at between 10-40% from different forecasters.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,302  
Now, It's my turn to have squatter problems.:confused2: We looked out the window last night, and there she was; all proud like she owned the place. She made a nice bed in my deep Saint Augustine grass not far from her food pantries (the deer feeder and my wife's rose bushes).:D

squatter.jpg

daugen said:
Hey, just noticed, crossed the two thousand post number. I'm ready for my Rolex watch. Which model did all of you get?
I want the one with little tractors at each hour.

Oh no! Didn't they tell you, Drew? You have to submit the request for your Rolex watch at 1500 posts so they'll have it ready by 2000. You've exceeded the time limit. Now, you have to go to to 10,000 posts when you'll get a fancy TBN bumper sticker for your camper. Be sure to apply when you have 9,500 posts. You wouldn't want to miss that sticker.;) :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #13,303  
...you'll get a fancy TBN bumper sticker...

Speaking of TBN stickers, I saw mine the other day when I "re-arranged" my toolshed. I hope this weekend to start the move into a new toolshed, part of a milkhouse, and will once again proudly have it on display.

"re=arranged" = demolished = tools all over the place now....

/ Good morning!!!! #13,304  
Morning all. Sunny, 84 with 82% humidity. Forecast is for a high of 88 with 80% chance of thunderstorms. Trying to wait for the dew to dry so I can finish mowing before it is time to start over. Can't wait too long. Looks like more thunder boomers this afternoon.

Yesterday I found out our chocolate lab is a better watch dog than I thought. We bought a used car, and I went to take Mamma some dinner and show her the car. Got mud splatter on it from her driveway, so I pulled up to the hose at the end of the porch to wash it off. Mocha came around the house growling like you wouldn't believe. It's good to know she isn't always the lovable, friendly hand-licker she is to us.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,305  
Good Morning all. 70F going to 76F dp46F :) Mow and grouting on tap for today. Highs in the 70's this week :thumbsup::cool2:

/ Good morning!!!! #13,306  
300guy hope your arm gets fixed right.

Jinman so it's too late for my Rolex too?

Roy how is the job search?

David(Moss) hang in there it bad stuff that helps us truly appreciate the good stuff!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,307  
69F, .04 in rain since midnight
Off to Costco with the relatives
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #13,309  
Not so good, actually. Central Vermont is not a hotbed of manufacturing.

It is difficult. The job market in Northern New England has no real depth to it. Even larger towns like Portland, ME--outside of medical areas--have very little depth for people with similar skills and experience, assuming there is any demand for a particular skill set to begin with.

Hang in there, Roy, but be realistic. I knew when we stayed in Maine for my wife's sake career and pension-wise, my career was going to take a hit, and it did. We were close enough to retirement to make it through though.

I had two jobs to chose from. One involved weekend on-call stuff and the other was with a company with a bad reputation. There is no winning pick there.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,310  
I'm up and outta here! I'm off to a couple days in the Outer Banks or as we say here OBX...

Corolla to be specific! woohoo!

Be well and God Bless!
David