Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #13,332  
humma humma humma humma
humma humma humma humma
hum hum hum hum
humma humma humma humma

well, that's all the rain dance I can give you TXDon...:dance1:

THE RAIN IS HEADING AWAY! Quick do it backwards!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,333  
Drank all my coffee for the day early this morning. 69° with partly cloudy skies. Left on a early morning trip deep into Ohio Amish country. Enjoyed the area. Heading home tomorrow.
Good Day All,

/ Good morning!!!! #13,334  
Good afternoon all. 56F this morning 75F this afternoon and sunny light north breeze. 7:30 tee time this morning somewhat direction-challenged during play. Got most of the trim done yesterday heading out to mow today :)

/ Good morning!!!! #13,335  
Evening all. This is the first chance I have had to boot up all day. 2045, partly cloudy, 79 with 86% humidity. The rain came often this morning, but cleared out around dinner and the sun shone later on in the afternoon. After supper we went down to Abe Springs, where Margie was raised, and picked about four gallons of grapes. I only ate about a gallon as we were picking.

I took the used car we bought to Toyota early this morning and then to a body shop this afternoon. We knew it had got rear-ended, {that is why we could afford it} but it looked good to us. All you could see was the right side clip wouldn't fit in the bumper cover, and the right side tail light stuck out about a 1/2". The man at the body shop showed me the damage I hadn't noticed, and it was more than I thought. To fix it right, which is pulling the right side of the trunk back 3/4", straightening the latch, aligning the tail light, touching up the paint on the bumper cover and around the trunk, it could cost as much as $500. It will have to be put on the frame machine, so how quick that goes will determine the cost. This fellow fixed Margie's Prius when it got backed over in the parking lot, so we know he does good work. The rest of the car looks new, so we are most likely going to do it.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,336  
Have to say, at this point, really liking the new family trust attorney, so very different from the last guy we consulted. SIL and hubby sat in with us as they are interested in same for themselves and SIL will be one of our successor trustees. This is a redo of trusts we had drawn in Ga back in 2002, which are really out of date. Back then we had 2 separate trusts, but with latest law changes, a single family trust is more appropriate as we are no where close to the $$$ limits.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #13,337  
I had a close call with a tractor today, and I don't even know what kind it was. When I got in from Marianna about dinnertime, there was a message from Margie on the machine. On her way into work she had seen a tractor parked by the highway for sale. I called her and ask what it looked like. She said it had a scoop on front, and it was smaller than my 3930, but bigger than my B7500. And she said she thought it was orange. Or blue. A couple of months ago I was looking at L3200's, but with us buying the used Camry, my tractor budget is all but gone. That didn't keep me from getting my hopes up. I hurried over to where she told me it was, but it was already gone. Day late and a dollar short. Having never seen it, I can add all the attachments I want, and put the price down in the steal zone.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,338  
51 degrees this morning and temps will be in the low 80痴 for several days.
Not a busy weekend, but there is always things to do outside this time of the year
Peaches are just about ready to be picked along with the plumbs!

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    425.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0211.JPG
    IMG_0211.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    463.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0213.JPG
    IMG_0213.JPG
    460.5 KB · Views: 56
   / Good morning!!!! #13,339  
55 this morning going all the way up to 70 showers later in the day showers all weekend with highs only in 60s still have grass to mow that did not finish last weekend this is not good

/ Good morning!!!! #13,340  
Got second cup of coffee poured. 54° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 77° with lots of sun today. Going to pack up the RV this morning and drive back up north to our home. Then cut lawn. Not going to be nice. It's been over a week since it was last cut.
Good Morning All.