Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #131  
we're breaking out the scba gear this morning. +40 lots of wind and rain from a tropical storm passing by and another rain system comming at us from the west at the same time. A few years ago I put a french drain in on the up hill side of the house about 30' from the house and it is pouring full bore out the end. The drain is 45' long X 2' deep X 12" wide, has 2 lengths of 4" drain tile in the bottom and covered with 1/2" crushed rock, works really well:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!!
Good morning!! 32 and headed into the 40's? Very busy here, having a new floor laid in the basement. Hopefully, by next week, we will be back to some kind of normal here.

/ Good morning!!!! #133  
2011-11-11, 0747

34 degrees and a beautiful morning!

/ Good morning!!!! #134  
Good morning!! 32 and headed into the 40's? Very busy here, having a new floor laid in the basement. Hopefully, by next week, we will be back to some kind of normal here.
New concrete or new covering? We have been toying with putting Race Deck on the floors in our basement.

/ Good morning!!!! #137  
It's 33 degrees this morning and windy making the chill wind conditions fairly cool at times. I went to Mebane this morning and just returned home to fix lunch for my wife and son. Hope everyone has a great day.:)

/ Good morning!!!!
New concrete or new covering? We have been toying with putting Race Deck on the floors in our basement.

New covering - a laminated product my wife picked out. I never pick stuff like that out. I don't want to make a mistake. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #139  
New covering - a laminated product my wife picked out. I never pick stuff like that out. I don't want to make a mistake. :)

Wouldn't matter...you'd get blamed anyway...