Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,252  
its a cool sunny morning with 45 degrees only getting up to 68 today.i not sure what to work on depends on the temperatures today.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,253  
good morning all. 54F this morning going to 74F and sunny. More rain forecast for most of next week, could really use it.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,254  
2013-09-14, 1000

55 right now (after a rather chilly night!0 and a high of 64 predicted. No rain, so maybe I can mow this afternoon

/ Good morning!!!! #14,255  
69F, .10 rain since midnight, sun peeking thru
Geez, some you guys making me want to put on more clothes - Brrrr
Thanks, David, MFW
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,256  
Mostly blue skies and finally done raining. No excuse now for not getting after some chores. :laughing:

I have some more brush trimming to do, yard needs mowed and it's time to check the air in the one ton tires.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,257  
Good afternoon. 1645, sunny, 90* with 56% humidity. Forecast low of 66 with a 20% chance of rain tonight. There is an outside wedding in an hour and forty five minutes. Maybe it will cool off a little by then. Like last weekend, the bride's maids are all in summer dresses and cowboy boots.

My beloved Noles got off to a rocky start against Nevada, but now they are running away with it. In the first half our QB proved he was human after all. He overthrew a pass and was picked off. And I'm recording the Nationwide race, so I should have something to watch, even if the wedding goes late.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,258  
Yep, we are real wimps when it comes to hot weather up here. :laughing: A day in the 80's just saps me. I can get three times as much done outside at 60*, and feel twice as good at the end of the day.

I understand! Anything below 50 is WAY too cold for me! All that is good for is sitting in front of a fire, drinking hot toddies. However, with livestock, I don't get to do that all day, as I would like.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,259  
A very bright cloudless good morning in central Texas! 74˚ getting to 99˚. I can't wait for that first cold front to hit but it looks like next Friday before the temps drop into the 60's in the morning.

Drew - a donut?????? You can eat those???? I thought they were something you sat on when you had butt problems.:D

(If it's not a Shipley's it's not a donut - one of the foods that unknowingly helped my plaque buildup for my first 50 years.)

Donuts would be on a vegetarian's diet. No beef or pork in any I've ever made.

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,260  
I visited my neighbor in the rehab place, then I graded out my neighbor's drive, then mounted my phd on the bota. Making up dollies for my implements has cut down the grunt factor by a lot!