Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,311  
Good morning all. start near 60F going to 76F and cloudy. Chores today including an attic clean out (done)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,312  
69f, .01 inches since midnight, beautiful sunrise over the clouds.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,313  
Up early this am, drove the bota 5 miles down the road, augered in 16 postholes, then came home. The trip home was a little tough, it started raining, and it was windy. My weather app on my phone still was showing a smiling sunny face, no rain? I guess you cannot believe everything you read on the net. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,314  
It all depends. How thick the hay is, how much wind or how sunny it is will impact drying. Often if the hay wasn't too thick we would just roll the windrow over to get sun on the other side. But if it is too thick, you would spread it back out with the tedder. I always found it was better {if you had to get rained on} for the hay to already be raked when the rain came. That way there was a smaller area for the rain to fall on. After you spend ten or twenty years doing it, you will still be learning as your weather and equipment changes.

thanks Larro. Windrow, tedder, names I'm familiar with but never used.
Frankly the baler intimidates me. All those pulleys and whirling things, all needing some educated adjustment,
and since I'm terrible with knots, likely my baler will be too...:confused3:
But when the time comes, I'll know who to ask

/ Good morning!!!! #14,315  
I like to watch the horse pulling at the fair. Those teams WANT to pull. When they get the team backed up to the weight sled, it's all they can do to keep the horses from taking off. I've noticed that when they drop the ring over the hook on the sled, they better not have their fingers in the way because wham!, the team really digs in when they hear that before the driver does anything.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,316  
36 degrees this morning and today is a start up of a warm sunny week!
Days in the high 70's starting tomorrow through Friday with zero rain!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,317  
50 this morning high of 72 later today. No chance of rain until Thursday evening and then only 30 percent. Did some more weed eating yesterday evening very dusty but no snakes. Working out of town again today, good morning all

/ Good morning!!!! #14,318  
those of us in the Northeast are having some marvelous Fall weather this week. 46 degrees out now, going up to high sixties and no rain all week.

Going to harvest our sunflowers this week. Some of the heads were more than a foot across and weighed almost five pounds. We took a couple of sunflower heads home for the birds and squirrels to chomp on, and they loved it, though made quite a mess with it. The doves in particular seem to like pecking at the softer white seeds in the plant heads, vs. the hard black seeds from the bag.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,319  
Good morning,

Prayers for those in DC yesterday.

High of 69 predicted today. Fall weather this AM. Wore a light jacket in for the first time. Chill in the air. No home work for me yesterday, another day of reflection.

Have a good day everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,320  
Prayers for those in DC yesterday.
X2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...

just hard to imagine.