Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,321  
Morning all, 40 here this chilly morning.:( Not willing to give up my sandals and shorts just yet though.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,322  
Got the first cup of coffee poured. 35° with clear skies and frost on pumpkins again this morning. Heading to 67° with lots of sun. Should be a good day to get some outdoor projects done.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,323  
Mid 40's early, around 68 for a high today. Nice weather after a humid summer if not super hot. Been converting one of my garden tractors to hydrostatic, fun project.
Praying for the victims and the country, the politics have already started!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,324  
Good morning! 75˚ heading to nineties, partly cloudy skies, no wind. We got 2/10" of rain yesterday from the hurricane that hit Mexico. This is a good morning to mow the yard without creating a dust storm.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,325  
TxDon, excellent news, that must have seemed like a monsoon to you...:D
Bet the ground sucked that up with no problem.

have fun mowing

/ Good morning!!!! #14,326  
good morning everyone41 degrees Drew your right we are having some fabulous weather down here to.good hay making weather everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,327  
morning it looks to be sunny day but cool this morning 37 with a high of 66.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,328  
2013-09-17, 0910

38 degrees right now and a high of 63 predicted. Clear day...

As far as the Navy Yard massacre...yes, as all Americans, I have great sympathy for those killed, injured and the relatives of the victims.
I'm sure Feinstein, Schumer and ***** will make the best of the situation.
Now, I have one question...it's claimed the assailant (who I expect will turn out to be a terrorist, BTW) used an AR-15. How did he get this rifle in the building?
An AR-15 is about 36" long assembled and about 20" long if the upper and lower is separated. Not the easiest thing to smuggle in through security.
Was security that slack? Or, was this an inside job? And, I would put nothing past *****, Feinstein and others to further their agenda.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,329  
2013-09-17, 0910

38 degrees right now and a high of 63 predicted. Clear day...

As far as the Navy Yard massacre...yes, as all Americans, I have great sympathy for those killed, injured and the relatives of the victims.
I'm sure Feinstein, Schumer and ***** will make the best of the situation.
Now, I have one question...it's claimed the assailant (who I expect will turn out to be a terrorist, BTW) used an AR-15. How did he get this rifle in the building?
An AR-15 is about 36" long assembled and about 20" long if the upper and lower is separated. Not the easiest thing to smuggle in through security.
Was security that slack? Or, was this an inside job? And, I would put nothing past *****, Feinstein and others to further their agenda.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,330  
Good morning all. 60F going to 78F 30% chance of rain and cloudy. Trying figure out if it really will rain since that has a big effect on what I need to do :)