Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,331  
Good morning all. 0915, mostly cloudy, 77* with 90% humidity. Forecast high of 93* with a 20% chance of rain.

My little walk yesterday ended up at my other 40, 3/4 of a mile from the house. I hadn't been to look at the pond all summer, so since I was already in the woods, decided to walk on over and see if it was holding any water. I was glad to see there was some water. It has been dry now for several years. The first picture shows the water now. The other pictures show how big it used to be. And one of the cypress me and Daddy planted about twelve years ago. There are a few dozen left of the thousand we planted. {the pond came up right after we planted and drowned most of them}

009.jpg013.jpg019.jpg

Here is the cotton field just south of my place.

003.jpg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #14,333  
70F, .53 inches since midnight, sun rising
Prayers for DC victims.

Got the front, push mowing done yesterday. Makes the dogs happy :)
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,335  
Got my surgery time today. Gotta be there at 5:30 am!! Tried to get a lot of little things done today, I am getting my ankle worked on, so I am trying to get ahead a bit. Or at least, a little less behind!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,337  
Got my surgery time today. Gotta be there at 5:30 am!! Tried to get a lot of little things done today, I am getting my ankle worked on, so I am trying to get ahead a bit. Or at least, a little less behind!! :)

Best of luck

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,338  

Hope everything turns out ok and your ankle surgery is successful

/ Good morning!!!! #14,339  

Good luck!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,340  
51 this morning high today only of 71. Yesterday was cool and cloudy most of the day only a little sunshine in the early afternoon then more clouds. Right now calling for heavy rain Saturday we shall see. The local news is talking about a large increase in dogs being bitten by snakes much more than a normal summer. Authorities seem to think it is because of the wet summer we've had. Right now they are out of anti serum for copperheads