Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,351  
Another cloudless day on tap, high around 70*. The frost warnings haven't come true yet and the next couple of days look like no chance either.

I'm going to the fair today. Walk around, lean on new tractors, eat some french fries, stock up on local honey, and watch the 4-H swine and sheep judging.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,352  
2013-09-18, 0915

43 right now with a high of 68 predicted...no rain in the forecast.

Finished mowing the lawn yesterday, I figure one more mowing and the season will be over.

I also started cleaning out the sheds. Jeez!! There must be a couple hundred plant pots in the sheds. A few were the good ceramic or pottery type, but most were the plastic type that the plant was in when it's purchased. 5 or 6 snow shovels...a Deere soft cab (for an 855, I think...it's free if you want it).
This is a great home and property and we do love it, but jeez....what packrats the previous owners must have been!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,353  
Ron, ask her what a fire truck sounds like? :D

What if she says it sounds like whistling and cat-calls?. . . or maybe that's the construction site.;)

300UGUY, good luck with the tumor removal and recovery. We're lookin' forward to hearing of your success.

It's kinda muggy this morning at 75 F and still. Tomorrow evening and Friday are our big days for rain chances. BRING IT ON!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,354  
Good Morning All. 0955, sunny, 79* with 78% humidity. Forecast high of 90* with a 20% chance of rain. It looks like fall is making it's way south. Our forecast low for tonight is 66*. Four more days of summer. I can't wait for it to be over.

Good luck 300UGUY.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,355  
Enjoy these days...these fall days because soon winter will be upon us...I always say I'm ready for cooler weather but then about February I am already sick of the cold and Ice or Snow...if we get any...so I'm going to enjoy this, my favorite season of the year...the fall.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,356  
69F, .01 inches since midnight, sun peeking over the clouds

Back to making equipment dollies - working on the Phd
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,358  
Good morning all. 60F start going to 86F mostly sunny 30% chance of rain, had some rain last night, est. .15 in :) More rain in forecast for Friday and cool down :) Trying to start fishing boat and sell it off, will cost more to move than it is worth.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,360  
Never made it above 61 today and mostly cloudy no rain today better chances for weekend. Did some weed pulling when arrived at home dinner cooking now