Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,361  
I've managed to get my ryegrass seed out in the pastures. We have rain predicted at 70% for Friday, and that's the best chance we've had on the forecast in months!

300U; Hope to hear from you soon, that all went smoothly, and you are recovering well.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,362  
300U; Hope to hear from you soon, that all went smoothly, and you are recovering well.

X all of us :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,363  
68 here now, tried to work outside on my shed but had to come in as I was being eaten alive by mosquitoes.:mad:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,364  
I've managed to get my ryegrass seed out in the pastures. We have rain predicted at 70% for Friday, and that's the best chance we've had on the forecast in months!

I'm on the train as well, get better quick!

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,365  
Thanks guys!! The surgery went well, my wife said it was a mass the size of a tennis ball, ( per her talking with the doc, I was still lights out ). I am back home, I am a bit groggy from painkillers, that are only working somewhat. I told the doc before surgery that I didn't want anything real strong, as I want to be able to drive and so forth. That wasn't a good idea....... I am going to call in the am, see about something a little stronger. No evidence of cancer, but they are testing it anyway. The hospital was very impressive, very modern, efficient, and huge! Beaumont hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. Getting sleepy, so have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,366  
That's good news! No sense feeling any pain for a couple days.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,367  
Thanks guys!! The surgery went well, my wife said it was a mass the size of a tennis ball, ( per her talking with the doc, I was still lights out ). I am back home, I am a bit groggy from painkillers, that are only working somewhat. I told the doc before surgery that I didn't want anything real strong, as I want to be able to drive and so forth. That wasn't a good idea....... I am going to call in the am, see about something a little stronger. No evidence of cancer, but they are testing it anyway. The hospital was very impressive, very modern, efficient, and huge! Beaumont hospital in Royal Oak,

Michigan. Getting sleepy, so have a good one, guys!!

Glad you're home and are on the mend now slow but sure. Take care and don't overdo be careful of pain meds they can sometimes cause side effects worse than the pain

/ Good morning!!!! #14,368  
My cousin got bit by a copperhead in the spring and thought he was getting copperhead anti serum at the hospital but instead was getting rattlesnake anti-serum. I asked him if it helped and he said NO! he had a lot of swelling and pain for 3 days and lingering pain for 10 days.
What hospital?

/ Good morning!!!! #14,369  
300U; Glad to hear all went well, and things look good. Take the pain medication for a couple of days, and rest, then wean yourself down from the strong pain meds, and take what you need, just to tolerate the pain. Take stronger stuff, so you can sleep, and lesser stuff during the daytime, once past the worst part.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,370  
Thanks guys!! The surgery went well, my wife said it was a mass the size of a tennis ball, ( per her talking with the doc, I was still lights out ). I am back home, I am a bit groggy from painkillers, that are only working somewhat. I told the doc before surgery that I didn't want anything real strong, as I want to be able to drive and so forth. That wasn't a good idea....... I am going to call in the am, see about something a little stronger. No evidence of cancer, but they are testing it anyway. The hospital was very impressive, very modern, efficient, and huge! Beaumont hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. Getting sleepy, so have a good one, guys!!

Get well 300.