Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,411  
One thing I found was that the sequence on attachment and taking off is important. I put the post end in the bracket before I attach the lower links. I do the reverse coming off. If I do the lower links first, it shifts the weight, and I have a harder time going on or off.

I'll have to remember that. I have a phd project coming up soon, 300 feet of chain link fence with 4 gates, posts every 10 ft which I'm going to auger with the 9" and then set in concrete.

I've been really terrible about changing attachments. Maybe now with everything on dollies and easy access, I'll do better :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,412  
Good evening all. 68F and cloudy at start, made it to 94F and sunny with some wind. Got boat started last night and repacked wheel bearings looks like I have water leakage back into the bearings. Have to go to river to try out :)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,413  
300 praying for your recovery.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,414  
Hey Sam which show is that so I don't see it by mistake
ok I knew if you kept talking about snakes I would see one. our neighbor called me said they had a problem with the car so I went this afternoon to get the house to get the keys, i'm standing on the carport and they have a basement entrance their and the kitchen door. I was looking at a cable running from the basement to the out building and I seen what looked like a snake trying to get in the basement at the top of the door wrapped around the cable some, so I kept watching and it moved so I told her there is a snake,[ she is almost completely blind and her husband has Alzheimer's very bad. if she had went to the basement that thing would have bitten her either in the face or neck. very scary he dead now about 2'long copperhead. oh yeah the show is [snake salvation] on discovery. I watch a little of it in disbelief.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,415  
Hey Sam which show is that so I don't see it by mistake
[snake salvation] on discovery I watch a little of it in disbelief. I new if you kept talking snake's I would see one. my neighbor had some car troubles and I went to the house to get the keys and I looked over at the basement entrance and I thought that looks like a snake trying to get in at the top of the door. so I said there is a snake a lot of times I forget there condition [she is almost completely blind and he has alzheimers very bad. so she gets me a hoe and I drang to the concrete floor and chop it's head off. 2' long copper head. the scary part is if she had went to the basement that thing would have bit her either in the face or neck.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,416  
Good morning all. 0215, clear, {full moon is shining outside} 69* with 87% humidity. Forecast high of 91 with no chance of rain. Although there is 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday. I'm just getting in from work. Had to take up tables and chairs from Thursday night's event, clean up, then set up for a wedding. I figured this was the only chance I had of posting before the rest of you guys. Now if the phone won't ring early in the morning, maybe I can sleep in. Everyone have a good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,417  
50 degrees this morning and going to be another wonderful day expected to be in the high 70’s Wow
Weekend doesn’t look as good as the past few days, but okay for Saturday and 80% chance of rain on Sunday

/ Good morning!!!! #14,418  
[snake salvation] on discovery I watch a little of it in disbelief. I new if you kept talking snake's I would see one. my neighbor had some car troubles and I went to the house to get the keys and I looked over at the basement entrance and I thought that looks like a snake trying to get in at the top of the door. so I said there is a snake a lot of times I forget there condition [she is almost completely blind and he has alzheimers very bad. so she gets me a hoe and I drang to the concrete floor and chop it's head off. 2' long copper head. the scary part is if she had went to the basement that thing would have bit her either in the face or neck.

Sam sorry you saw snake but at least he's dead now. Don't know why I'm seeing so many snakes now maybe change in seasons and will avoid the snake show

/ Good morning!!!! #14,419  
62 this morning chance of showers today high close to 80. More rain chances tomorrow then clearing Sunday as of right now. Drew WxRisk just did new video yesterday that explains in detail what I was talking about yesterday, the video is about 15 minutes long. He talks about upcoming weather thru middle of October then what upcoming winter may bring. If you like snow not so good but probably going to be cold. If weather fascinates you or anyone else this man DT explains it very well. Wow just sneezed 21 times in a row, did I say how much I dislike ragweed come on frost

/ Good morning!!!! #14,420  
Mid 80's today, should be spectacular. Waiting to get home and enjoy it.

Yesterday, I cut some more old electrical lines out of the milk house project. The quality of the lines back then, is impressive. I needed a bolt cutter to get through them. As with all the projects on the farm, I run new electric and plumbing to whatever we do.

Have a great day ALL!