Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,441  
we had a storm move through last night which left us 3/4 of inch of rain.its going to be cloudy with a high of 65 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,442  
Good morning, 76˚ and it's raining, continuously, finally!!!!!!! 2/10ths so far and it is expected to rain most of the day. I can't remember the the last time we had a rain day, maybe the cracks will close up.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,443  
Currently
Clear
47.0 ーF
Clear
Windchill: 47 ーF
Humidity: 97%
Wind: 0.0 mph
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Dew Point: 46 ーF
Precipitation: 0% chance of precipitation
Pressure: 30.10 in (Rising)

good morning all. Last of the nice days to enjoy. I was so tired last night I slept through the entire night, which is unusual for me. All this moving of equipment around has me tuckered out, but the best kind of tired. when you lay your head on the pillow and think about the day, and you can sum it up by "got a lot done" and then bonk out you go.

now in the spirit of this thread, where we all enjoy each other's weather, sort of, I think I need a new outdoor thermometer/weather station. One with a rain cup that automatically empties itself. And is pc compatible for downloads.
Ok, anyone using one they like? Mine keeps cutting out no matter how many new batteries I put in or where I move the receiver to. And I don't have the rain cup, which I really want. Of course, an empty bucket on the back porch works fairly well... but maybe it's time to advance my game. Ok, now that I think of it, I'll take this elsewhere, where it belongs so I don't clog up our good mornings.

riptides, you really sound like you are having fun, and boy will you be a happy camper when it's done, your storage is in place, and you can look back and go aahhh. Next week, right? :D

Get a Davis Vantage Vue all in one they work good and are built to last!! If you are interested PM me and I can tell you where to buy from at a discount!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,444  
Get a Davis Vantage Vue all in one they work good and are built to last!! If you are interested PM me and I can tell you where to buy from at a discount!

My input to the weather station is to not waste your money on the cheap ones. Read all the reviews (twice) and buy a station that seems to have good reviews and is not on the lower end of the scale. Many/most reviews come when people first buy something and you don't hear that it quit within a year. I have the Ambient brand that was a gift (How do you turn down a gift from your wife?). I have the gage level and the cups inside are clean and operate easily. Everything works except the rain gage, so it's not batteries. It was never accurate and now it has just quit.

Thankfully, I have a regular rain gage that told me I have 2" of rain overnight and it is still raining. YIPPEE!!! No mowing, no watering, and no pickin' veggies today. I might have to break out the corn squeezins and celebrate.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #14,445  
Mourning everyone from eastern pa. Going up to around 76 today. Thought I'd share a pic from this am around 6:30. Moon caught my eye backing out of the driveway.

image-2679680063.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #14,446  
Good mourning from eastern pa, just thought I'd share this pic from this am around 630. Moon happened to catch my eye as I was backing outta the driveway.

Attachments

• image-4044877148.jpg
    image-4044877148.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 59
   / Good morning!!!! #14,447  
good morning Xmabellx. I live in Bucks County near Newtown PA, btw.
that moon is very nice, nice pic.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,450  
2" of rain overnight and it is still raining. YIPPEE!!!

Outstanding, everything should sure go green with that.
TxDon, Did Colorado send you their water?