Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,451  
Good morning all. 71F going to 72F cloudy. Had est .5 in. rainfall so had almost as much rain in 3 days as prior 2 months and still behind ! Should have cool days for 10 days at this point.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,452  
69F, no rain since midnight, sun peeking over the clouds

Drew, there is a Wx station discussion on TBN somewhere. I have and really like my Davis Vantage

a great day David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,453  
Update - .11 inches since breakfast, but sun is back.
Might get to mow if it dries, after the gas service guy leaves (not here yet)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,454  
69F, no rain since midnight, sun peeking over the clouds

Drew, there is a Wx station discussion on TBN somewhere. I have and really like my Davis Vantage

a great day David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

belatedly, I read all the threads, super helpful, and shows that, for the price, Davis dominates the market.
I continued this on another thread, btw, asking for recommendations. Almost all Davis.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,455  
that's ok, I was just having fun with you and seconding the nice comment about your many skills.
:thumbsup:

You know the old saying, "Jack of all trades, master of none!"

/ Good morning!!!! #14,456  
Thankfully, I have a regular rain gage that told me I have 2" of rain overnight and it is still raining. YIPPEE!!! No mowing, no watering, and no pickin' veggies today. I might have to break out the corn squeezins and celebrate.:D

If you are breaking out the corn squeezins, I might need to make a trip your way. Not too far to drive for that! However, the drive home might be a bit much, for a Friday afternooon!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,457  
No more rain, nice and sunny, hard to believe it was raining so hard this morning. Gas man has come and gone, recall rated the oven thermostatic - figures crossed. Also replaced the orifices in main burners and adjusted the air, much better. And of course, the fireplace that was problematic all winter refused to fail. At $60/hr, it's gonna be quite a bill. Of course, this is on top the $863 LP fill up due next week. Even got an hour of mowing. Life is good David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #14,458  
50 degrees this I morning and going to be a nice day for sure
Saying we will see some rain tonight and early Sunday morning!
Work on front of house continues as soon as day light is here!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,459  
64 this morning with a high of 70 today and rain most of the day. Got an early rain gift yesterday one half in rain gauge. We needed this as it had been dry since middle of August. Taking Z-Turn to have some work done on it this morning then back home for some home time. Yesterday wife and I went to High Point to look at stuff for upcoming kitchen remodel that will start in November. She is really exicited about this but hates the thought of the upcoming mess. Have noticed MossFlowerWoods is missing in action hope everything is well David. Good morning all

/ Good morning!!!! #14,460  
good morning all. Am watching that big rain storm move its way into the Pittsburgh area, should be here by noon or so.
So, have a few errands to run before the heavens open up, then the rest of the day will be spent in the garage organizing tools and equipment brought back from the farm. So there's where that wrench got to...
For those of you who have multiple tool boxes at different locations, it's amazing how the thing you want always is in the other tool box... Some day I'm going to have everything at the same location, all neatly organized, and I will be quite pleased with myself. Someday.

have a nice weekend.