Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,521  
46 this morning, high in the 60's. Had a car show and cruise in Saturday, but did finish my garden tractor conversion from broken gear tranny to working Hydro Gear hydrostatic, much nicer. Now I have to modify the end plate my sleeve hitch is on because the hydro sticks out back further, but nothing the plasma cutter won't cure.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,522  
we have a sunny morning with 38 degrees.it looks like a nice fall day with a high of 65.the trees are turning color over night wont be a long process.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,523  
My cherry trees started getting yellow leaves and shedding in mid August, at least a month early, I can see through the canopy all around, last year it wasn't until at least mid October, don't know it indicates anything.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,524  
Good Morning! Break out the jackets and keep an eye on the road for Ron. It's 64˚ this sunny morning heading to the 80's.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,525  
My thermometer says 51 F this morning. It was another perfect night for sleeping with the windows open and listening to all the critters: owl, coyote, neighbor's dogs.:D I put a new battery in my corn feeder yesterday and the slinger spinning faster dispenses about 3 times the amount as before with the weak battery. Instead of the deer coming and going, we have them coming and staying while more show up. We've got a herd down there.:) Watching deer at our feeder is an every morning event with me, my wife, and grandson.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,526  
I poured salt water from the ice cream maker in and old stump complex to help rot it, the deer have nearly eaten the whole thing!> I gotta make more ice cream, I have more stumps! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,527  
2013-09-23, 0840

44 degrees right now...high of 54 predicted.

Looks like temperatures no higher then the low 70's for the next week or so...lows will be the low 40's.

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,528  
Cool this am, gotta make a followup appointment for my surgery. Then off to ck out some things. Heard something interesting yesterday, Menards might be coming to the county. There are zero lumberyards left here, HD and Lowes killed them all off. Maybe Menards will kill them off?

/ Good morning!!!! #14,529  
My cherry trees started getting yellow leaves and shedding in mid August, at least a month early, I can see through the canopy all around, last year it wasn't until at least mid October, don't know it indicates anything.

The black cherry trees around here yellowed early this summer and got thin too. Lots of them are bare now. Extension service said it was caused by excessive rain followed by a streak of hot weather stressing the trees.

Mid-40's this morning, breezy our of the NW, high of 56* today. Should be dry all week with temps slowly headed to the low 70's by week's end.

We have escaped frost so far this fall and the 10 day forecast doesn't predict any. Not that 50's and 60's produce very tasty tomatoes, but interesting.

Farmington, ME (8 miles away) has a 10% chance of hitting 32* by Sept. 3rd, 50% by Sept. 17th, and 90% by Sept. 30th.

http://cdo.ncdc.noaa.gov/climatenormals/clim20supp1/states/ME.pdf

/ Good morning!!!! #14,530  
69F, dry since midnight, pink sunrise on horizon
Hoped to mow today
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet