Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,751  
Congratulations David Sodamo, is it happy hour now on the big island?

/ Good morning!!!! #14,752  
57 this morning going up to 82 today mostly sunny light breeze nice early Fall day. Working out of town again

/ Good morning!!!! #14,753  
good morning all. Roy, those pics are marvelous, what a gorgeous place. Don't leave...:)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,754  
Wow David....You are one fortunate guy to have so many buddies...and I mean really good buddies to take you in for extended periods of time...It must get old going from place to place....I don't see why you can't just go back to your home and live in a separate room there - It is at least 1/2 your house...but what do I know :confused3: God Bless...

Bob,

It is long and complicated logic as to why not (not yet really)... Not really suitable for a public post.

But YES! God has blessed me with a long list of most excellent friends who have taken me into thier homes and lives and allowed me basically a free place to live for over 6 months so far. I am very, VERY Blessed.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,755  
Ahh, mid-40's now, high-70's later. Sweet day on tap.

Lots of home time now. Think I'll do a lot of nothing today, and start planning, plan C.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,756  
Poured first cup of coffee. 47° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 78° with lots of sun. Heading back to my mothers place to check out painting work that was done inside.
David, congrats on the anniversary. Reminds me that we have one coming up in a couple of weeks.
Roy, nice pictures. Your colors are at about the same as ours here in MI. Should be very colorful in a couple of weeks.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,757  
good morning 47 degrees , i think we have had more true fall weather this year than we have had in many years feels great. i have not been on my tractor in so long i got to go look at it make sure it's still in the shed might sit on it for few minutes. it's time for hunting season and around here everything else stops. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #14,758  
84 degrees this morning and heading up to 88 or so today
Here in Orlando! Good thing the conference is inside!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,759  
good morning all. Roy, those pics are marvelous, what a gorgeous place. Don't leave...:)

Oh, we have no intention of leaving this place!
Couple of reasons:
1) Most importantly, we do love the house and property
2) Vermont real estate is not a hotbed of activity....not much use putting it on the market now anyway
But, it's #1 that really counts!

So, today:
2013-10-01, 0800
42 degrees right now...typical morning, bit overcast and mist atop the nearby mountains.
The high is going to be 72 and sunny.
I mowed about half the lawn yesterday...I'll finish up today.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,760  
Bob,

But YES! God has blessed me with a long list of most excellent friends who have taken me into thier homes and lives and allowed me basically a free place to live for over 6 months so far. I am very, VERY Blessed.

Be well,
David

My guess is you are an excellent, reliable and trustworthy friend in the first place.
This is when character counts.

Last edited: