Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,761  
Beautiful 40's early, low 50's now, low 80's later. About time for some warm weather, been below normal here since early August.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,762  
Happy October everyone! My, my. . .how time flies. Roy, last winter we got to see your new house from the outside, looking in. This year we get to see it from the inside, looking out. However, before winter hits, keep postin' those great fall pictures. That hill beside your house is gonna explode with color soon and make a beautiful backdrop.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,763  
good morning its cloudy with pleasant temps at 59 degrees with a high of 76 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,765  
Good Morning. 0915, sunny, 72* with 84% humidity. Forecast high is 84* with 30% chance of rain. Going to town later today. Going to do some tool shopping. Also the filler cap on my tiller was leaking oil. Will go by the Kabota place and see about replacing it. Need to buy more corn for the deer. {a few days ago Sister and BIL came over and saw deer eating the peppers in the garden. BIL said, "those deer are already seasoned, ready for cooking."}

/ Good morning!!!! #14,766  
Good morning all. 65F at the start forecast for 84F, mostly cloudy, light breezes. Got mowing done and found several leaking rivets, so boat repair, and trim the lawn on the agenda.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,767  
David (Sodamo) Congrats on 30 years!!

David (Moss) Nice update, way to hang in there.

Roy Nice House!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,768  
Headed to 80 in Pennsylvania today. Shot from this am after I dropped my son off at his grandparents

Attachments

• image-1632381991.jpg
    image-1632381991.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 80
   / Good morning!!!!
#14,769  
Cool here, supposed to be sunny, haven't seen the sun yet, so.... I had my 1st physical theraphy this am, feel better already. Going to lunch soon, retiree group from the lodge. Winter is coming, leaves are starting to turn, going to be interesting.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,770  
Bob,

It is long and complicated logic as to why not (not yet really)... Not really suitable for a public post.

But YES! God has blessed me with a long list of most excellent friends who have taken me into thier homes and lives and allowed me basically a free place to live for over 6 months so far. I am very, VERY Blessed.

Be well,
David

David, I wish you only the best...stay strong and persevere...