Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,781  
good morning 50 degrees another nice fall day on tap. got to go back to sam's today and make them re balance my tires and maby they will put the weights on good enough they won't come off before i get home. a trip to bristol always means nothing gets done at home today. Buppies my wife has my garage full of cabinet doors that she someday wants on her new cabinets. thats what she made for 30 years all types of doors for cabinets. i agravate her when i look thru them and say i can't find 2 that match. good luck on the cabinets got to go everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #14,783  
its a cool one this morning 41 going up to 72 later.the leaves are turning fast and have began to fall.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,784  
60 or so now, 85 later warm for a week, then fall will arrive for real.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,785  
10-02-2013 Currently 52 degress. High in the mid 70's expected. I plan on burning my burnpile starting at daylight tomorrow morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,786  
2013-10-02, 0825

49 and a bit of morning fog...
High today is 73, partly cloudy...
Mowing is all done (yesterday)...got a phone interview this morning (not much chance, but I do want to do the interview), then...dunno, but I'll figure out something! Maybe the wife has chores for me...

/ Good morning!!!! #14,787  
Yesterday morning it was 51 F and this morning it's 71 F after a steady breeze from the south yesterday and last night. Last night may be the only 'windows-open' night for awhile. Maybe some rain chances by this weekend.

Don and 300UGUY, I hope your therapy continues to help things improve. Maybe Ron Hall will share some of his motor-home oil with you to get your joints all lubed up.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #14,788  
Good morning! 65 now up to 81. I relocated to Delmarva to enjoy the beach, since I am now retired and unemployed. How's that for a 24 hour change? :) I figured the SO and I needed some serious downtime, so we split in the night like two kids. :) :)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,789  
Good morning! 65 now up to 81. I relocated to Delmarva to enjoy the beach, since I am now retired and unemployed. How's that for a 24 hour change? :) I figured the SO and I needed some serious downtime, so we split in the night like two kids. :) :)

Like the bumper sticker says;WELCOME TO DELMARVA, NOW GO HOME! :laughing:
Enjoy your stay, I'll be in OC later today myself.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,790  
Like the bumper sticker says;WELCOME TO DELMARVA, NOW GO HOME! :laughing:
Enjoy your stay, I'll be in OC later today myself.

HAH! :)

I am heading up to Lewes. Maybe do the Cape May ferry. Have a great day! Perhaps our paths will cross soon. Be well. It looks to be spectacular weather these next few days.